Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On The Road Again!

Default On The Road Again!

Like the old country and western song "WE are on the road agoin" We head down the road to St. Louis, and to keep from singing The St. Louis Blues, we are going to have to not try to pass bobbled field goal snaps, We will not have mental relapse on our defensive pass coverage and we will have to have that killer instinct kick in and shoot the Rams in the Foot and not ourselves. So we leave the friendly confines of Arrowhead and head down "The Road Again" to keep our winning streak going, and going , and going, just like the battery bunny,(grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: On The Road Again!

Headin down I-70 where we cannot have the kinds of mistakes we had against the Seahags and hope to come away with a win.

Chiefster wrote:
    Headin down I-70 where we cannot have the kinds of mistakes we had against the Seahags and hope to come away with a win.
    Last thing we need is another Pittsburgh like drubbing.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Last thing we need is another Pittsburgh like drubbing.
    Exactly!

Hey, I think that makes us three for three. :hammer:

Hey pediwons, did I see Espn right, the Faiders beat the Steelers? Did anybody notice with all the attention that LJ was getting, The Tony G made some key catches in the game, I was quietly glad to see him become a key cog in our Offense again. Go Tony and GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hey pediwons, did I see Espn right, the Faiders beat the Steelers? Did anybody notice with all the attention that LJ was getting, The Tony G made some key catches in the game, I was quietly glad to see him become a key cog in our Offense again. Go Tony and GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

Yeah aint that wild?!

I think it just proves that they are no better on the road then we are.

I thought the Tony G. had a great game and should have gotten some props! :pint:

Chiefster wrote:

I thought the Tony G. had a great game and should have gotten some props! :pint:
    He has had two excellent games in a row. I only hope Trent is noticing this trend too.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

He has had two excellent games in a row. I only hope Trent is noticing this trend too.
    What I like is that he as reverted to his younger days when he didn't flop to the ground after one love tap.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Bingo! You and me both Guru, with Tony G back in the equation, and Eddie showing up, along with LJ, we have a legitamate shot at things, considering that our pass defense shows up also.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

Until these guys actually show up on the road, they don't have any shot, legitimite or otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast