Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: glad we got the win but

Default glad we got the win but

i hope orton is well enough to start next weekend. Our offense was horrible again. Our D played again. If we had a qb we would have won last weekend against steelers

Offense looked better then it had been.

Quote Originally Posted by KCdrummer View Post

I agree the Offense did look better, but shows it needs some serious help in the off season. The Deffense how ever looked very good. I have high hopes for this D next year.

you dont think orton could have moved the ball more then palko had he not got hurt? we got 7 of our 10 points on a hail mary

Orton or Stanzi Please Palko is just not getting it done. Even his td pass should have been picked
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Justin Houston has really come on for a rookie. Next year with Eric Berry back our defense could be scary good. This team has been very frustrating to watch but add a good OL or two and an a above average QB and this team could be really good. We're a lot closer than our record this year shows.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by KCdrummer View Post
    I beg to differ. Other than the Hailmary, our offense was shut down. We had one good drive, which was mostly made up of a 40 yard run by DMC.

7/20 on 3rd down.

13 first downs.

Passing: 17/31 for 139 yards and a TD (off a hailmary) with a 4.2 yard average.

Rushing: 37 runs for 113 yards (32 of that was from one play) for a 3.1 yard average

Our rushing game on paper looks decent, but overall we didnt do too much on offense. Palko didnt have much time to pass, and when he did, he was horribly inaccurate.

this was won by the D. period. congrads. O??? don't get me started
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I beg to differ. Other than the Hailmary, our offense was shut down. We had one good drive, which was mostly made up of a 40 yard run by DMC.

7/20 on 3rd down.

13 first downs.

Passing: 17/31 for 139 yards and a TD (off a hailmary) with a 4.2 yard average.

Rushing: 37 runs for 113 yards (32 of that was from one play) for a 3.1 yard average

Our rushing game on paper looks decent, but overall we didnt do too much on offense. Palko didnt have much time to pass, and when he did, he was horribly inaccurate.
    About the only thing that you can say was better was the other team didn't get the ball. Although the Bears had a few chances to get the ball. A couple of passes could have and really should have been picked. Palko is still giveing them a chance to get the ball and that will hurt you just about every time. We were lucky the D showed up and brought there A game today.

GREAT JOB D.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

It was NOT a thing of beauty offensively for either team. I'm glad we got the TD at the end of the first half but it was a case of better to be lucky than good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast