Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween Hangman...

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Now let's get Polleo to get his mug off his sig...

I want to see something Chiefs related (even if the 9ers are in there too) in someones sig.

This isn't myspace and it sure isn't a pit bull dating service!

I didnt see this before but it sounds like grade school. Did your teachers ever tell you you were a tattle tail? And you want a mancard?

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I didnt see this before but it sounds like grade school. Did your teachers ever tell you you were a tattle tail? And you want a mancard?
    I can't currently comment on this due to the status of my mancard...however I can laugh...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I don't think I am a tattle tail because everyone has seen it.

Sorry to bring it up, but no one wants to see your mug plastered all over a Chiefs site.

If you are here to advertise yourself then do it with ideas!

You have been doing a pretty good job so far. Don't have any problem with your posts. Just don't want to look at your mug every time you post.

I could put a picture of a unicorn and people would *****.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't think I am a tattle tail because everyone has seen it.

Sorry to bring it up, but no one wants to see your mug plastered all over a Chiefs site.

If you are here to advertise yourself then do it with ideas!

You have been doing a pretty good job so far. Don't have any problem with your posts. Just don't want to look at your mug every time you post.

I could put a picture of a unicorn and people would *****.
    I guess I didnt hear anything until you brought it up? Most people didnt have a problem? Its no biggie to me. Everyone shows somthin in their sig. I figure it was my sig i could put what i want. i am sorry it bothered you. i didnt do it to upset you. i dont mind unicorns if thats what you want. with my pic up you see who i am and who is talkin..or typing. i dont really wanna talk about it anymore i was just exprssing they way i felt on the issue!
    So lets start over...Hi I'm Polleo!

I guess I didnt hear anything until you brought it up? Most people didnt have a problem? Its no biggie to me. Everyone shows somthin in their sig. I figure it was my sig i could put what i want. i am sorry it bothered you. i didnt do it to upset you. i dont mind unicorns if thats what you want. with my pic up you see who i am and who is talkin..or typing. i dont really wanna talk about it anymore i was just exprssing they way i felt on the issue!
    So lets start over...Hi I'm Polleo!
    Well said.

Mods please kill the thread.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Done
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Now how the heck did my Halloween Hangman thread turn into this???

PLAY THE FREAKIN GAME KIDDIES THAT"S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123