Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Jared Gaither thread

Default Another Jared Gaither thread

Because the Chargers picked him up and he's starting right now on Monday Night.

Unfortunately, he's looked really impressive. I find it hard to believe that he's worse than Richardson, yet the Chiefs just dump him aside. Mark this one under yet another failure for Haley and Pioli for failing to recognize talent under their nose.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Were we watching the same game?? He sucked!! He had one good block so Gruden could drool all over him and then he wasnt seen again for the rest of the game. He was picked up by the Chiefs for the league min, was "injured" most of the time and got beat or penalized when he was in the game. He is no loss...the Chargers can have him. I know people want to blame Pioli and Haley for everything and anything, but this is not a failure and Gaither will not be missed. Dont make this out to be another Jared Allen situation.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have a feeling this is more related to him not being the right 53. At least that is what I am hoping. Not pleased at all that he could not start over Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Were we watching the same game?? He sucked!! He had one good block so Gruden could drool all over him and then he wasnt seen again for the rest of the game. He was picked up by the Chiefs for the league min, was "injured" most of the time and got beat or penalized when he was in the game. He is no loss...the Chargers can have him. I know people want to blame Pioli and Haley for everything and anything, but this is not a failure and Gaither will not be missed. Dont make this out to be another Jared Allen situation.
    I agree; against the Jag defense, who was missing about three of their starters, what good he did was not exactly a litmus test.

Gaither might be looking good with the Chargers but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't have let him go. Sometimes a player just doesn't fit with a team. I think that might have been the case with him and the Chiefs.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I hope that this Mims kid is pretty good- I'd love to see anyone beat out Richardson on the right end of the line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12