Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: 4 Games left how does the West play out?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default 4 Games left how does the West play out?


    0 Not allowed!
    Broncos: Chicago, New England, at Buffalo, Kansas City.
    Raiders: at Green Bay, Detroit, at Kansas City, Chargers.
    Chiefs: at New York, Green Bay, Oakland, at Denver.
    Chargers: Buffalo, Baltimore, at Detroit, at Oakland.

    Donks and Faiders could easily drop 2 of the next 3 if we can will a win in NY this could get interesting, SD is going 0-4 from here.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Broncos: Chicago, New England, at Buffalo, Kansas City.
    Raiders: at Green Bay, Detroit, at Kansas City, Chargers.
    Chiefs: at New York, Green Bay, Oakland, at Denver.
    Chargers: Buffalo, Baltimore, at Detroit, at Oakland.

    Donks and Faiders could easily drop 2 of the next 3 if we can will a win in NY this could get interesting, SD is going 0-4 from here.
    Broncos - 8-8. Bears(W), Packers(L), Bills(L), Chiefs(L)
    Raiders - 8-8. Packers(L), Lions(L), Chiefs(W), Chargers(L)
    Chiefs - 6-10. Jets(L), Packers(L), Raiders(L), Broncos(W)
    Chargers - 7-9. Bills(W), Ravens(L), Lions(L), Chargers(W)

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santiago de Chile
    Posts
    262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If the Chiefs can win against Denver and Oakland, even loosing the other 2, there is a good chance to retain divisional title.
    Now getting to reality, if Palko can pass a TD on purpose, than can happens, but I don't believe.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,480
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 315
    Given: 307

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    As I said in another thread, the Chiefs will win out and wind up 9-7.

    Christmas eve against the Raiders will settle the tie breaker and the Chiefs will win the division at 9-7.

    Chargers are done! Put a fork in 'em!

    Denver and Tebow's number has come up. They only win one more game and wind up 8-8.

    Beating the Raiders twice this year will secure us as AFC West Champions and lessen the sting of winning the west at 9-7.

    In the first round of the playoffs we lose a close and low scoring game.

    In 2012 we win the AFC West for the 3rd year in a row at 12-4. We go on to win a playoff game but don't make the Superbowl.

    In 2013, we win the west at 14-2, roll through the playoffs like a tank through tall grass and win the Superbowl 52-14.

    MARK IT!!!!!!


  5. #14
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Broncos - 8-8. Bears(L), Packers(L), Bills(W), Chiefs(L)
    Raiders - 8-8. Packers(L), Lions(W), Chiefs(L), Chargers(W)
    Chiefs - 7-9. Jets(L), Packers(L), Raiders(W), Broncos(W)
    Chargers - 9-7. Bills(W), Ravens(W), Lions(W), Raiders(L)



    I think we fall out of the race immediately, but end the season with a statement.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Honestly, with our QB, we are already out of the race IMHO. At this point I really don't see us winning any more games. It is not my wish but it is what it is. If Orton comes back to play the Packers, we lose. The Raider and Bronco's are our only winable games and thats if Orton is under the center and he plays well. I'm just hopeing for no more injuries.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Honestly, with our QB, we are already out of the race IMHO. At this point I really don't see us winning any more games. It is not my wish but it is what it is. If Orton comes back to play the Packers, we lose. The Raider and Bronco's are our only winable games and thats if Orton is under the center and he plays well. I'm just hopeing for no more injuries.
    I think the Jets are beatable as well as the Faiders and Donks.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I dont think so, not with Palko. But that's just me, lol

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Broncos - 8-8. Bears(L), Packers(L), Bills(W), Chiefs(L)
    Raiders - 8-8. Packers(L), Lions(W), Chiefs(L), Chargers(W)
    Chiefs - 7-9. Jets(L), Packers(L), Raiders(W), Broncos(W)
    Chargers - 9-7. Bills(W), Ravens(W), Lions(W), Raiders(L)



    I think we fall out of the race immediately, but end the season with a statement.
    I don't see the bolts beating Baltimore.
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. If you play other games
    By Arrowhead4lyphe in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •