Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Does Orton have a record?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Does Orton have a record?


    0 Not allowed!
    1 play for 2.5 million. Is that a record? LOL

    Any word on his status?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    1 play for 2.5 million. Is that a record? LOL

    Any word on his status?
    Better check with 2011 Peyton Manning.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Better check with 2011 Peyton Manning.
    He holds the record for highest pay without playing at all. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    His injury is 100% because of Todd Haleys stupidity.

    He should have started and played the whole game. Instead gets thrown in on a gimmick play.
    Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

    For pete's sake let Stanzi start next week!
    Chiefs in 2011

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    His injury is 100% because of Todd Haleys stupidity.

    He should have started and played the whole game. Instead gets thrown in on a gimmick play.
    Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

    For pete's sake let Stanzi start next week!
    Seriously? You're blaming that injury on Haley? LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Seriously? You're blaming that injury on Haley? LOL
    Yep.
    Chiefs in 2011

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,504
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Yep.
    Why do you think Palko would not have been hurt on the same play? And why do you think Orton would not have gotten hurt on that play if he started the game?

    Show your work!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Why do you think Palko would not have been hurt on the same play? And why do you think Orton would not have gotten hurt on that play if he started the game?

    Show your work!
    They never would have tried the play with Palko. Other than the hail mary, they never went downfield with him because he has a noodle arm.

    If Orton had just started the game, and the Chiefs had completed some passes downfield already, loosend the defense, opened up the running game. Then the Bears might of had to actually play some coverage instead of sending the house.
    Chiefs in 2011

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    They never would have tried the play with Palko. Other than the hail mary, they never went downfield with him because he has a noodle arm.

    If Orton had just started the game, and the Chiefs had completed some passes downfield already, loosend the defense, opened up the running game. Then the Bears might of had to actually play some coverage instead of sending the house.
    I didn't know you could predict the future. What's gonna happen next week? LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,552
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 163

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    They never would have tried the play with Palko. Other than the hail mary, they never went downfield with him because he has a noodle arm.

    If Orton had just started the game, and the Chiefs had completed some passes downfield already, loosend the defense, opened up the running game. Then the Bears might of had to actually play some coverage instead of sending the house.
    I doubt they wouldnt have tried the play if Orton started. Usually big trick plays like that are part of the game plan the whole week. Usually they see something in the game film of the defense that will make them want to run a reverse or flea flicker. A play like that that has a high risk of something going wrong (fumbled pitch back, sack, etc) needs to be practiced a few times in order for the coach to feel comfortable running it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Denver Releases Kyle Orton
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 02:05 AM
  2. Chiefs Claim Orton
    By marloweopatchiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 12:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •