Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Latest low blow to the Ego

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default Latest low blow to the Ego


    0 Not allowed!
    Wife buys 500 bucks of worthless stock to support her Packers. I can hardly stand watch our friggin games.

    This has got to change sometime soon.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Divorce her!
    j/k


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,401
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 224
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Wife buys 500 bucks of worthless stock to support her Packers. I can hardly stand watch our friggin games.

    This has got to change sometime soon.
    Does she know that it's not real stock and cannot increase or decrease in value, because it has no value to begin with? It doesn't even give her (as an owner of the team) preference for season tickets! All it does is give her a chance to buy exclusive "stockholder only" apparel, and she doesn't even get a discount on that!

    It's just a scam to get ignorant Packer fans to send the team their hard earned money so they can offset the costs of upgrading the stadium.

    Divorce her!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,768
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I got home yesterday to find that my wife had spent $400 on a freakin BEAN BAG!!

    I think mine's worse.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I got home yesterday to find that my wife had spent $400 on a freakin BEAN BAG!!

    I think mine's worse.
    That is funny. Probably doesn't even have a chiefs logo on it.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,401
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 224
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I got home yesterday to find that my wife had spent $400 on a freakin BEAN BAG!!

    I think mine's worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Of course they know that! They're packer fans, they don't give a sht. Hey, it's her money not mine. Not much worse than me paying thousands of dollars in airfare, rental cars, hotel rooms & meals, apparel & tickets to watch the chiefs get slaughtered. My moral high ground is a little shaky. At least one of us is enjoying this season.
    Good point. I guess you can keep her then.
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    That is funny. Probably doesn't even have a chiefs logo on it.
    X 3!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,768
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    That is funny. Probably doesn't even have a chiefs logo on it.
    At least it's red... Maybe I'll find a big *** KC Arrowhead to get sewn on it when she's away at work...

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Does she know that it's not real stock and cannot increase or decrease in value, because it has no value to begin with? It doesn't even give her (as an owner of the team) preference for season tickets! All it does is give her a chance to buy exclusive "stockholder only" apparel, and she doesn't even get a discount on that!

    It's just a scam to get ignorant Packer fans to send the team their hard earned money so they can offset the costs of upgrading the stadium.

    Divorce her!
    Of course they know that! They're packer fans, they don't give a sht. Hey, it's her money not mine. Not much worse than me paying thousands of dollars in airfare, rental cars, hotel rooms & meals, apparel & tickets to watch the chiefs get slaughtered. My moral high ground is a little shaky. At least one of us is enjoying this season.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,985
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Of course they know that! They're packer fans, they don't give a sht. Hey, it's her money not mine. Not much worse than me paying thousands of dollars in airfare, rental cars, hotel rooms & meals, apparel & tickets to watch the chiefs get slaughtered. My moral high ground is a little shaky. At least one of us is enjoying this season.
    Of course now as a owner of the Packers she could be fined up to 500K if she publicly bad mouths the refs or commissioner.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Of course now as a owner of the Packers she could be fined up to 500K if she publicly bad mouths the refs or commissioner.
    Well, she's meaner than a snake. The Commish better look out! Ha. Hell I've bought a lot more than 500 bucks worth of worthless Sht in my life. If it makes her happy, then I'm happy. I hope we find a way to beat the crap out of them next week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to blow a turkey call
    By kcvet in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 12:41 AM
  2. well we didnt blow away
    By Wski Girl in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:42 AM
  3. Chief's blow out the Packers! 31 to 10
    By carlfromcali in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •