Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Weis to the Jayhawks??

Default Charlie Weis to the Jayhawks??

Looks like him leaving the Chiefs to be closer to his son was bullsh!t!!

Kansas Football Coaching Candidate: Charlie Weis - Rock Chalk Talk
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Is HC at KU that much better than OC in KC? Looks like a middle finger to Haley to me.

Wish he as still OC here in KC

He was not happy in KC. WONDER WHY= HALEY! Everything comes back to him, including our QB situation!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope everyone boo's him there!!
    Why because he left a job due to being unhappy. Most people just ***** and dont do anything to change. Kudos to charlie maybe todd will learn to work well with others. This is a slap in yhe face to todd if u ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Looks like him leaving the Chiefs to be closer to his son was bullsh!t!!

Kansas Football Coaching Candidate: Charlie Weis - Rock Chalk Talk
    Just kinda confirms, what many have though.

Who really cares if Charlie and Todd did not get along or Charlie left to be with his son and his main goal maybe was to be a college HC somewhere again. He might like the college politics more than the NFL politics. That does not make Todd the bad man just because Charlie came back to the area as a HC.

I don't care what reason he left for his heart was not into the OC in KC it was somewhere else for whatever the reason.

There are worse things than running off a coordinator that a coach can do like run off his star players. From what I can see the players have not given up on the team that Todd got going and to me that says a lot.

I think a lot of the problem this year was the strike and no off seasons and the coach not knowing what to do with the short pre-season. I look for the team to be better prepared to play the first game next year.

Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Who really cares if Charlie and Todd did not get along or Charlie left to be with his son and his main goal maybe was to be a college HC somewhere again. He might like the college politics more than the NFL politics. That does not make Todd the bad man just because Charlie came back to the area as a HC.

I don't care what reason he left for his heart was not into the OC in KC it was somewhere else for whatever the reason.

There are worse things than running off a coordinator that a coach can do like run off his star players. From what I can see the players have not given up on the team that Todd got going and to me that says a lot.

I think a lot of the problem this year was the strike and no off seasons and the coach not knowing what to do with the short pre-season. I look for the team to be better prepared to play the first game next year.

Really! You don't see a problem with Hailey running all of our PROVEN offensive coordinators out of here (Gailey and Weis) and not hiring a Proven OC (Bill Muir). I DO!

I agree! Nobody really knows why Charlie left the Chiefs. Was it Haley, Pioli, who knows. It's history. I was on the fence for awhile with Haley but he has beed good in KC. He has had a tough year this year. Did he mismanage the short preseason, yes I believe he did, but I also believehe's a good fit for the Chiefs and it will show next season.

I don't understand this line of thinking. How is this not a problem? I'd rather see Todd running off some of his top talent than have him run off the OC every year because he wants to tinker with the offense. In my opinion doing that ruins the offense and gets our play calling to what it is now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast