Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Charlie Weis to the Jayhawks??

Default Charlie Weis to the Jayhawks??

Looks like him leaving the Chiefs to be closer to his son was bullsh!t!!

Kansas Football Coaching Candidate: Charlie Weis - Rock Chalk Talk
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Why because he left a job due to being unhappy. Most people just ***** and dont do anything to change. Kudos to charlie maybe todd will learn to work well with others. This is a slap in yhe face to todd if u ask me.
    No, because he left that job in Week 15. Two weeks before we finished the season and had a playoff game. He signed up to do a job in KC. For the WHOLE season. If u want to leave after than, then all the power to you, but he CLEARLY checked out long before the season was done. I work with a lot of people that I dont get along with but I still stick around to finish the job I started.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No, because he left that job in Week 15. Two weeks before we finished the season and had a playoff game. He signed up to do a job in KC. For the WHOLE season. If u want to leave after than, then all the power to you, but he CLEARLY checked out long before the season was done. I work with a lot of people that I dont get along with but I still stick around to finish the job I started.

Although I can not back this up I feel certain he was asked to leave. Its very obvious Haley is all about Haley, and Weis is a very smart and proven OC, and I'm sure He would not have just packed up and left, with the team having that much momentom. Weis didn't get his SB ring by being a quitter.

Its common for the person leaving to catch all the blame. Actually its smart.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Although I can not back this up I feel certain he was asked to leave. Its very obvious Haley is all about Haley, and Weis is a very smart and proven OC, and I'm sure He would not have just packed up and left, with the team having that much momentom. Weis didn't get his SB ring by being a quitter.

Its common for the person leaving to catch all the blame. Actually its smart.
    How come you be so certain? Did a little birdy tell you did you talk to Weis were you a fly in the room? I could make statments on things I have no idea about and say I am certain it is so, that is what a lot of people in the media do just make a statement and people take it as fact. I just wish everyone who stop spreading rumors which is what you just did. There is enough to talk about the team that stuff does not have to be made up but I guess if something is repeated enough by enough different people it will be the truth.

Everyone needs to read this artical read it addresses this exact item.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    How come you be so certain? Did a little birdy tell you did you talk to Weis were you a fly in the room? I could make statments on things I have no idea about and say I am certain it is so, that is what a lot of people in the media do just make a statement and people take it as fact. I just wish everyone who stop spreading rumors which is what you just did. There is enough to talk about the team that stuff does not have to be made up but I guess if something is repeated enough by enough different people it will be the truth.

Everyone needs to read this artical read it addresses this exact item.
    First what "artical" do you think I need to read?

Oh and if you would have read what I wrote you would have seen that I wrote "I FEEL certain". And yes that is an opinion, not facts! I started in by saying I can't back this up. What part of that confused you so badly?

I think anyone who knows Weis, knows he didn't just wake up and say Today I'm leaving this job, its just going too well.

Again there is no need to attack me because you don't agree with me. I love listening to other opinions even when I don't agree with them.

Oh an no birdies, I don't drink enough.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    VERY WELL SAID Canada!!!

No matter how you slice it, no matter why it happened, Weis pulled a CHICKEN RUN on our Chiefs!!! Once he had that deal down in Florida his head wasn't on his job in KC and he didn't much give a damn. And that is Weis' fault and nobody else's!

That might have been forgiveable if we were 6-9 and had no shot at the playoffs but to do what he did after everything the players had done all year to put us in the playoffs and show that we had the makings of a contender was just flat out unprofessional!

MAY A POX BE UPON HIS HOUSE!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234