Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orton doubtful

Default Orton doubtful

Maybe it will be stanzi time if palko gets hurt.

KCChiefs.com | Injury Report

Let's hope orton can go

Ok so we are 5-7 right, Orton is out so after the Jets and the Packers we will be 5-9. Orton comes in and does good we can turn out a 7-9 season. Yea wtf just start Stanzi next week, can't hurt. Lets see what he's got. 2.5 million didn't get us anything so far.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Ok so we are 5-7 right, Orton is out so after the Jets and the Packers we will be 5-9. Orton comes in and does good we can turn out a 7-9 season. Yea wtf just start Stanzi next week, can't hurt. Lets see what he's got. 2.5 million didn't get us anything so far.
    Jets haven't been playing very good lately. Chiefs D has been great. I wouldn't say it's going to be a for sure loss no matter who the QB is at this point.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Palko did minimize his mistakes last game. Albeit, he fell a tad short of "lighting up the scoreboard". But he did limit his errors.

He has three games worth of experience now. And I don't see why we shouldn't expect a better outing this time.

The Jets are still a pretty tough defense. But he is getting used to seeing tough defenses, after facing The Steelers, and The Bears, the past two games.

I just don't get the mentality of taking a very limited showing of Palko's ability, and just assuming that that is as good as it gets.

Yes, he has been pretty bad for three games.

But I am certain that he is capable of getting better results than the last three games.

Would four weeks of working on timing with first-team receivers not give him a better chance of throwing the football at the correct times, and places?

Nobody thinks that four weeks of practice would improve a first time starter's chances of doing well?

He may well come out and stink it up.

But to make such a confident judgement, with so little evidence.... Well, let's just say that if I were a judge, I would be failing in my civil duty if I did not disqualify you as jurors, seeing such arbitrary rationality.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Palko did minimize his mistakes last game. Albeit, he fell a tad short of "lighting up the scoreboard". But he did limit his errors.

He has three games worth of experience now. And I don't see why we shouldn't expect a better outing this time.

The Jets are still a pretty tough defense. But he is getting used to seeing tough defenses, after facing The Steelers, and The Bears, the past two games.

I just don't get the mentality of taking a very limited showing of Palko's ability, and just assuming that that is as good as it gets.

Yes, he has been pretty bad for three games.

But I am certain that he is capable of getting better results than the last three games.

Would four weeks of working on timing with first-team receivers not give him a better chance of throwing the football at the correct times, and places?

Nobody thinks that four weeks of practice would improve a first time starter's chances of doing well?

He may well come out and stink it up.

But to make such a confident judgement, with so little evidence.... Well, let's just say that if I were a judge, I would be failing in my civil duty if I did not disqualify you as jurors, seeing such arbitrary rationality.

Why does it matter if he improves a lil. He won't be the starter next year, that's for sure. Let's see what Stanzi can do for at least one quarter! If Tebow can win games. Why not Stanzi!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Why does it matter if he improves a lil. He won't be the starter next year, that's for sure. Let's see what Stanzi can do for at least one quarter! If Tebow can win games. Why not Stanzi!
    What's the reluctance with Stanzi, anyways? Maybe I missed something. I haven't been following all the qb drama, lately. I heard comments of protecting him. I read in a sports column that he is "inept". Heard him in an interview about a month back and he sounded like a pretty sharp guy. Is he incompetent in practices? He didnt look bad in preseason, from what I remember. Palko has played poorly so whats the big risk?
    Last edited by KCraised; 12-09-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Why does it matter if he improves a lil. He won't be the starter next year, that's for sure.
    Well, if he improves enough to get a pair of TDS per game, and the defense continues to play like they have for the past two games, then this team could win the division.

We are two games back, with a game left, against each of the teams ahead of us.

We could be in for a LONG game if the Jets D plays well. Palko just won't be able to do anything against them
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast