Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Defend Haley now

Default Defend Haley now

I don't want to hear the injury BS. That's just an excuse. Injuries do keep you from winning they DON'T KEEP YOU FROM COMPETING. Just look at Houston. How many qbs have they been through. Are they getting blown out over and over like this team? THIS TEAM IS NOT COMPETEING.

Haley Keeps throw a QB that has PROVEN he can't do anything out there. Haley is not DOING HIS JOB putting this team in the best spot to win. HALEY NEEDS TO GO.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardorGoHome View Post
    since Willie roaf retired! and we have sucked ever since. I still believe that we take a Qb in the 1St and build our line through the rest of the draft and free agency. Seriously need to completely focus on those two areas very intinsely.

Haven't we drafted linemen and pruned the FA tree but with no lasting, positive results??? The problem is the person PICKING the players. Hell, Will Shields retired on us and now is playing for...Who?....Oh, the Pats! Niiiice!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Hell, Will Shields retired on us and now is playing for...Who?....Oh, the Pats! Niiiice!!
    WTF? Since when is Shields playing for the Splats? News to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    WTF? Since when is Shields playing for the Splats? News to me.
    Correction: Will Shields is retired and runs a sports facilities that he owns in Overland park. Brian Waters is playing for the pats now.

While your b.s.in, I would love to have Shields as our line coach. Can you imagine? Never missed a game and was an outstanding character guy.
    Last edited by GoHardorGoHome; 12-15-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: correction
    "If only we could take the 90's D and our '03 O......there's our Superbowl" :(

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardorGoHome View Post
    Correction: Will Shields is retired and runs a sports facilities that he owns in Overland park. Brian Waters is playing for the pats now.

While your b.s.in, I would love to have Shields as our line coach. Can you imagine? Never missed a game and was an outstanding character guy.
    Roger that correction! It is Brian Waters!

I thought that was the case! Glad the alzheimers wasn't kicking in!!!

Now...Shields as a line coach.....That would truly be cool! Hopefully someone will mention the idea to whoever we hire as a new head coach.

There is no defending Haley now. Today's performance proved he was doing a suck @ss job. It's amazing what a game plan will do.
    Chiefs in 2011

The change of coaches does seem to have made a positive difference. One game does not make a winner though. The next two games should decide the matter once and for all.

I know it was just one game. But if Haley was still the coach it probably would have been another blowout.

Blown out by the Bills and the Fins at home, why would we not expect the same or worse against the Packers?
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    There is no defending Haley now. Today's performance proved he was doing a suck @ss job. It's amazing what a game plan will do.
    I agree. Not just this game but the fact that while this team was loseing in blow out fashion to teams like Buffalo,Detroit,Miami they are able to beat teams like the Packers and bears while also playing a tough game with the stellers where ANY qb other then Palko would have most likely ended in a win. This is not a team that is struggling due to injuries this is a team that plays up and down to there opponent. That means the Head coach was not doing his job getting the team ready each and every week.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910