Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Defend Haley now

Default Defend Haley now

I don't want to hear the injury BS. That's just an excuse. Injuries do keep you from winning they DON'T KEEP YOU FROM COMPETING. Just look at Houston. How many qbs have they been through. Are they getting blown out over and over like this team? THIS TEAM IS NOT COMPETEING.

Haley Keeps throw a QB that has PROVEN he can't do anything out there. Haley is not DOING HIS JOB putting this team in the best spot to win. HALEY NEEDS TO GO.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Well, Pioli has assembled a lot of serious talent. He's not going to go anywhere for quite a while. Haley is definitely on the bubble, though. I sometimes think he needs to go, then I think of another 2-3 years of restructuring for a new coach and I want to hang on to him and hope he can figure it out with a healthy team.
    It's always another 2-3 years of restructuring for this team. It's getting old.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Well, Pioli has assembled a lot of serious talent. He's not going to go anywhere for quite a while. Haley is definitely on the bubble, though. I sometimes think he needs to go, then I think of another 2-3 years of restructuring for a new coach and I want to hang on to him and hope he can figure it out with a healthy team.
    My issue is the revolving door. It's not like we won't have another 2-3 years of restructuring anyway, because he can't get along with his coaches. We have a OC revolving door as it is. We don't have lot of serious talent. We have some great talent with zero depth. And Zero attitude! We don't have an offensive line! We have money in the bank and nobody to block. Our Starting QB is out, because he got the #$%# beat out of him every snap. That's not serious talent, that's worring more about the bottom financial line than winning. Which is why we have a Plako!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    We do have talented starters but alot of our backs ups are so so. Palko, our oline needs lots of work, I do not believe Cassel is our man and we may never find out if ol puss n boots Orton is really any good. I agree with Chief31 Haley has been delt a bad hand and has done ok with what he has had to work with. We need to build from this.
    Palko shouldn't even be on this team. That is a poor management decision IMO. Good teams have good backups. Look at the Jets - they were able to sit Sanchez and bring in a 3-time pro-bowl QB (Brunnell). Albeit past his prime - he is perfect for the roll he plays and has lots of NFL experience. Why can't we have somebody like that?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I will say this one more time THIS TEAM IS NOT JUST LOSEING IT'S NOT COMPETING.

Don't tell me this team can't compete we have seen it. EVEN AFTER THE INJURIES. Last week Pittsburgh. This team CAN COMPETE. THEY HAVE PROVEN IT. BUT THERE NOT FAR TO OFTEN. Haley deserves a pink slip for that. I don't think that asking a team to compete is to much to ask for.
    This team, minus it's best players, can not be competitive every week.

You have seen that.

Asking a team in the situation this team is in to not get beaten badly is as reasonable as asking a man with one arm to block Jared Allen.

He may succeed on a few plays, but, for the most part, you have to expect some really ugly efforts.

When your team suffers the type of injuries that this one has, and you realize that they were not as good as you thought, expectations should change more than yours have, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

You have seen that.

Asking a team in the situation this team is in to not get beaten badly is as reasonable as asking a man with one arm to block Jared Allen.

He may succeed on a few plays, but, for the most part, you have to expect some really ugly efforts.

When your team suffers the type of injuries that this one has, and you realize that they were not as good as you thought, expectations should change more than yours have, in my opinion.
    Why do you keep falling back on injuries as an excuse for getting slaughtered? Why hasn't the management of this organization brought in competent backups? Why don't we have a backup qb with some nfl experience? Are there injuries on the OL? Why don't we YET have an nfl caliber OL? Why have we yet to draft a NT to anchor this 3-4 defense? Or, why do we even run a 3-4 defense?
    Injuries are definetely part of the problem, but piss-poor management has brought on much more devastating consequences IMHO.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Why do you keep falling back on injuries as an excuse for getting slaughtered? Why hasn't the management of this organization brought in competent backups? Why don't we have a backup qb with some nfl experience? Are there injuries on the OL? Why don't we YET have an nfl caliber OL? Why have we yet to draft a NT to anchor this 3-4 defense? Or, why do we even run a 3-4 defense?
    Injuries are definetely part of the problem, but piss-poor management has brought on much more devastating consequences IMHO.
    Why do I keep bringing up the injuries?

Because those players are still not playing.

Why do you insist upon acting like the team MVP is just some player?

We are talking about a guy who came within a handful of yards from breaking the all-time record for efficiency as a RB.

And that was with an O-line that Pro-Bowlers Larry Johnson and Thomas Jones could not manage an average that suggested they would be good playing highschool football.

It's not that we have lost players to injury. It's the importance of the particular players, and the amount of time that they will have missed as a result.

Albert Pujols would be out of MLB if one of hands were removed.

And The KC Chiefs would struggle to stay in games if they lost JC, Eric Berry, Tony Moeaki, Matt Cassel, and Brando Siler, without an offseason to replace them.

Oh man 31......It's getting hard to be a Haley backer..... I agree with everything you have said, but seeing Palko in there one incompetent series after another is getting really really old.

The season is F***ed and unlike what some would have us believe, it is NOT all Haley's fault. But you have to feed the ravenous beast n(that would be us....the fans) some still warm raw meat every now and then.

Sticking with Palko is costing Haley what support he still has left. If Orton can't or won't go (I'm not sure which it would be) next week then Stanzi needs to go in. If Palko starts again next week I am going to puke until my guts bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Oh man 31......It's getting hard to be a Haley backer..... I agree with everything you have said, but seeing Palko in there one incompetent series after another is getting really really old.

The season is F***ed and unlike what some would have us believe, it is NOT all Haley's fault. But you have to feed the ravenous beast n(that would be us....the fans) some still warm raw meat every now and then.

Sticking with Palko is costing Haley what support he still has left. If Orton can't or won't go (I'm not sure which it would be) next week then Stanzi needs to go in. If Palko starts again next week I am going to puke until my guts bleed.
    I agree.

I don't know what the deal is there.

I know you want to show your guy you have some faith in him. But I think he has shown enough.

Looks like Haley held out just a little longer than I probably would have.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

You have seen that.

Then tell me Why the dolphins who lost there starting QB were able to come into ARROWHEAD and win 31-3 a WINLESS Dolphins team? They had injuries shouldn't they have been pushovers.

Then tell me why Denver lost THERE first 2 Rbs in the game had no time to adjust had there 3RD STRING guy come in and run all over our d. There offense lost 2 guys. Shouldn't they have been pushovers.

THIS CAN NOT BE IGNORED. Haley is not doing his job. If we blindly just say well there were injuries when a guy IS CLEARLY not doing his job then we are going to be in 08 mode yet again. It was clear in 07 that Herm wasn't doing his job but since he had injuries to lj and such he was brought back. How did that work out? When a Head coach is CLEARLY not doing his job he needs to go for the betterment of the team.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Just watching Jack Harry and Frank Boal talking about the game and I think Jack is about to have an anuerism talking about how bad Haley is...lol. Frank Boal says rumor is
    Josh McDaniel's name is floating around but Boal says nobody wants McDaniels anywhere close to here but Haley has to go now. They said alot of irate fans calling for his head. Poor Jack;-P

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast