Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you got to ask 1 Question to Haley after the game

Default If you got to ask 1 Question to Haley after the game

If you were at the after game press conference, what one question would you ask Haley? With all honesty, what would you do.

And you really think he would have done better?

You continue to say this is on you as the head coach but what exactly are you doing to change that? It looks like the same crap week in and week out, please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    You continue to say this is on you as the head coach but what exactly are you doing to change that? It looks like the same crap week in and week out, please explain.
    Nice. That's a great question.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Could not have done worse. That would be impossible to do worse.

"Have you picked a home in a new city yet?"

It's irrelevant at this point if he does better than Palko or not. It's all about next year at this point. Let's see what he can do...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Could not have done worse. That would be impossible to do worse.

So it would be impossible to do worse then Palko did today? Wow, I see a possible man crush here. Stanzi has never played a real game. He would have got his a$$ kicked out there. It would have been run play after run play and no score. You want embarressment? Start Stanzi next week vs the Packers...

So it would be impossible to do worse then Palko did today? Wow, I see a possible man crush here. Stanzi has never played a real game. He would have got his a$$ kicked out there. It would have been run play after run play and no score. You want embarressment? Start Stanzi next week vs the Packers...
    Neither of our backup qb's have nfl experience. Bad mistake.
    SHUT IT

It doesn't matter who is behind center next week it will probably be embarrassing. But Palko is not working, give Stanzi a shot, even if it is a small one, to see what he is made of. So at draft time we can see who would be the best fit. I do agree with you that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Look at the Cassel vs Palko debate that was going on. It is pretty safe to say that people calling for Palko to start over Cassel were wrong. But we did not know that before, now we do. Same think with Stanzi, I would like to see if there is hope in him, or if he sucks.

He would have got his a$$ kicked out there. It would have been run play after run play and no score.
    BTW, did you watch the game? because that is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    It doesn't matter who is behind center next week it will probably be embarrassing. But Palko is not working, give Stanzi a shot, even if it is a small one, to see what he is made of. So at draft time we can see who would be the best fit. I do agree with you that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Look at the Cassel vs Palko debate that was going on. It is pretty safe to say that people calling for Palko to start over Cassel were wrong. But we did not know that before, now we do. Same think with Stanzi, I would like to see if there is hope in him, or if he sucks.

BTW, did you watch the game? because that is what happened.
    I know I was for trying Palko over Cassel and was wrong, although I wanted to see Stanzi but we had to go through Palko 1st. Cassel looks like A. rodgers compared to Palko. Bring Stanzi on
    Last edited by KCraised; 12-12-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast