Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: haley almost brought stanzi in

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Maybe Todd could still blame all the problems on Herm!
    That's ridiculous. How could anybody possibly believe a guy who has been out of office for 3 or 4 years Is responsible for today's problems? Didn't we elect ... er, I mean hire him to fix the problems that the last guy supposedly created? If you cant' do that after this much time, you need to be replaced.

Blame Herm! Imagine if the leader of a country tried to do something like that!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I almost put Stanzi in but then I realized I was gonna be fired so....err....I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    That's ridiculous. How could anybody possibly believe a guy who has been out of office for 3 or 4 years Is responsible for today's problems? Didn't we elect ... er, I mean hire him to fix the problems that the last guy supposedly created? If you cant' do that after this much time, you need to be replaced.

Blame Herm! Imagine if the leader of a country tried to do something like that!
    Again.........

The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd - Page 202 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Maybe Haley should have switched qb's earlier. It was obvious to everyone except him. He'll have plenty of time to reflect now.

The result would have been the same, except everyone would be mad at Stanzi along with Palko and Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    The result would have been the same, except everyone would be mad at Stanzi along with Palko and Haley.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that. I'd say it'd be more reasonable to say that people would think they'd taken both QB's for a test drive and found that either Stanzi passes or fails. Then they'd know what they had in all the QB's they have and people would say yeah, he knows the season is lost and he's testing the roster for next year. Nothing you can really do with the injuries he's had and we'd limp into next year. My opinion at any rate.

I agree with where you are coming from but the problem is that Orton "split" the first team reps with Palko albeit not many, they still were hoping for him up until gametime. I believe they had Stanzi as an active emergency QB with no gameplan in place for him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123