Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems With My Signature

Default Problems With My Signature

Ok so here it is. My Michael Dick Sig.
    I dont wanna have any anger dirrected at me so......
    If you have a problem with me or it, this is the place to let it be known! Thanks Rich (Polleo Pit Man)

Not so sure about the reference in it but it is funny. What say the other MODs?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Not so sure about the reference in it but it is funny. What say the other MODs?
    Looks good to me; I didn't have a problem with his first one.

Perhaps he should edit the word d***. Something like I did would work. I think everyone would still get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Perhaps he should edit the word d***. Something like I did would work. I think everyone would still get the idea.
    Heh! I guess reading it would have been fundamental; I was just looking at the pic, which I found very humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Listen, my name is Richard. I go by Rich , always have. But if you want to edit the word DICK, I have a problem with that! People could call me DICK. Somtimes they do. What abot DICK Vermiel? give me a break are you really wanting to go there? If you want me to leave cause my name could be refered to as DICK just say the word. DICK is not a bad word!! If it is then I am goin to hell, my name is DICK for cryin out loud?

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Listen, my name is Richard. I go by Rich , always have. But if you want to edit the word DICK, I have a problem with that! People could call me DICK. Somtimes they do. What abot DICK Vermiel? give me a break are you really wanting to go there? If you want me to leave cause my name could be refered to as DICK just say the word. DICK is not a bad word!! If it is then I am goin to hell, my name is DICK for cryin out loud?
    I talked to admin about this long before this was an issue.

He decided that Dick was not a bad word (I asked him to stop censoring the word Dick because of Vermeil, and he agreed).

Quit with the attitude, sorry the mods thought that was a bad word, but in the context you use it, it is.

I don't care personally.

I'm glad you finally changed your sig. I don't have a problem with you dude, just got tired of seeing non-Chiefs related material in sigs.

You're beautiful and have a great name.

Is that what you wanted to hear?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I talked to admin about this long before this was an issue.

He decided that Dick was not a bad word (I asked him to stop censoring the word Dick because of Vermeil, and he agreed).

Quit with the attitude, sorry the mods thought that was a bad word, but in the context you use it, it is.

I don't care personally.

I'm glad you finally changed your sig. I don't have a problem with you dude, just got tired of seeing non-Chiefs related material in sigs.

You're beautiful and have a great name.

Is that what you wanted to hear?
    Bud i am comin here to chill with you all and the last two days all that i have really got to talk about has been my sig. I love the chiefs thats why i am here, but when i feel injustice, i will speak my mind. i wanna stay here and i hope people like me, but why is there such an issue with my sig? do you want me to go without? i am just being me.
    michael vick is to say the least a "dick"not vermiel but a piece of crap. i hate being censored. i am not saying bad words so what is up with this?

I think in china i could say dick dick dick without having a problem? so please let me be!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Bud i am comin here to chill with you all and the last two days all that i have really got to talk about has been my sig. I love the chiefs thats why i am here, but when i feel injustice, i will speak my mind. i wanna stay here and i hope people like me, but why is there such an issue with my sig? do you want me to go without? i am just being me.
    michael vick is to say the least a "dick"not vermiel but a piece of crap. i hate being censored. i am not saying bad words so what is up with this?

I think in china i could say dick dick dick without having a problem? so please let me be!

You can say the word dick all you want. I don't have any problem with that.

Not that it matters, I don't have any pull on this site anyway.

I am just letting you know what has come before you got here.

The admin has kids and he has them around his computer while he works.

If his child walks in and reads something and says it out loud for others to hear it is not appropriate.

I was censored in about 1 out of every 3 posts when I got here.

The reason I brought up your sig in the first place is because "I", noone else mentioned it, was tired of seeing your mug every time you posted (thanks for posting alot).

It wasn't really an issue that the mods really take care of.

I shouldn't have brought it up in an open forum and apologize for it. It was wrong and now I feel like a censor nazi for saying it.

Thanks for changing it (it is now hilarious) and sorry if I got under your skin so much.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You can say the word dick all you want. I don't have any problem with that.

Not that it matters, I don't have any pull on this site anyway.

I am just letting you know what has come before you got here.

The admin has kids and he has them around his computer while he works.

If his child walks in and reads something and says it out loud for others to hear it is not appropriate.

I was censored in about 1 out of every 3 posts when I got here.

The reason I brought up your sig in the first place is because "I", noone else mentioned it, was tired of seeing your mug every time you posted (thanks for posting alot).

It wasn't really an issue that the mods really take care of.

I shouldn't have brought it up in an open forum and apologize for it. It was wrong and now I feel like a censor nazi for saying it.

Thanks for changing it (it is now hilarious) and sorry if I got under your skin so much.
    Well i am sorry for being this way , bu do you know where I am coming from? I changed it because I dont really want anyone mad at me. I posted this picture because
    1 all you hear is michael vick tis or that
    2 i have and love pit bulls
    3 michael is a piece of crap

so V or D is'nt it all the same. I can get on the tv and make a commercial saying michael dick. but cant on here? please i said it before i love you all, you are my chiefs brothers and sisters, whether you like it or not! lol please dont sensor my deep feelings like this.

Im not mad hh dont be mad at me either. I changed it for you dude!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast