Thread: The Good, The Bad, & Mostly the Ugly...but still a Loyal Fan

Default The Good, The Bad, & Mostly the Ugly...but still a Loyal Fan

Hey everyone,

I'm from Tulsa, OK where most people are Dallas fans. My family tried very very hard to brainwash me but for some reason I came to after the drugs wore off and have been a Chiefs fan for over 23yrs now. I have lots of family around K.C. and was sadly never taken to a Chiefs game. I took my 9yr old to the Wild Card game against Baltimore in the playoffs (our first game ever). Then I was at the opening day game against Buffalo with my Wife (her 1st game). Then I decided I'd go to the MNF game against the Chargers on Halloween and if that was another blowout, I'd better stay the hell away from Arrowhead!

I would've killed to see the early Superbowl Chiefs in the Lenny Dawson days. Instead I grew up watching Steve DeBerg, Deron Cherry, Okoye, DT, Neil Smith and then Montana and Allen (I cried when DT died). To ME, those were the good 'ol days.

Our team has definitely seen better days. I hope we don't hire an incompetent puppet for a head coach. I hope we hire a legit leader who can get us back on track. I would love to see someone from the Schotty family come in.

Chief 4 LIFE!
    "If only we could take the 90's D and our '03 O......there's our Superbowl" :(

Welcome to the Crowd!