Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THis is a no brainer. I want fisher not mcdaniels

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I really don't like SB nation. I mean, one of their basement dwellers- errr, staff, wrote an article on how firing Haley will set the Chiefs back to the dark ages.

As opposed to the golden days of glory that we're experiencing now?

There are just too many "experts" out and around now, because apparently, all you need to be an expert is an opinion and a keyboard.
    I didn't think there could possibly be anything worse than Bleacher Report, but SB Nation comes pretty close. And now, Yahoo allows anyone to be a "contributing writer."

It's all about getting free (or very cheap) content. It doesn't matter if that content is any good or not. More, and frequently updated content translates to higher rankings in the search engines and more hits and, therefore, more advertising revenue.

Many more names are likely to be thrown out, but these first two couldn’t be any different if they wanted.
    Boy, dat's kwality riting rite thare, I tell you wut!

First of all, shouldn't that be "any more different?"

And his first draft ended with "if they wanted to." but he just learned in his freshman English class that you don't end a sentence with a preposition, so he 'fixed' it!
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 12-14-2011 at 03:46 AM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Between McDaniels & anybody else I'd choose anybody else, no brainer. I'm interested in Fisher coming here as well but who knows, I would just like for someone to come here and be legendary... is that too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I really don't like SB nation. I mean, one of their basement dwellers- errr, staff, wrote an article on how firing Haley will set the Chiefs back to the dark ages.

As opposed to the golden days of glory that we're experiencing now?

There are just too many "experts" out and around now, because apparently, all you need to be an expert is an opinion and a keyboard.
    yea, Bill Williamson. He just follows everyone else's lead and changes it up here and there. They don't have a clue!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123