Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inside the NFL update.

Default Inside the NFL update.

Chris Carter is blithering about how it was a make or break game in the AFC West for the faders...

He just happened to mention that the dolts lost to the Chiefs when talking about the rest of the AFC West.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Shannon Sharpe on Sirrius NFL moving the chains this morning had nothing but great things to say about the chiefs this morning stating many great things about the offense and Defense and said he would be very happy for Tony G to break his record . But he did say He cant call himself the best tight end ever until he brings home more rings than Shannon did ! Again most of this was babbling and incoherent due to Shannon's Public Speaking Skills. But I did get that much from his statement .
    Shannon was a great TE but he is out of the game. He can say anything he wants about anyone playing.

If he thinks the reason he got the rings is because of him he is more of a blithering idiot than I thought.

That's like saying Brad Johnson is a better QB than Dan Marino because he has a Super Bowl ring and Dan doesn't.

Shannon is funny, but he is also one of those idiots who gets paid to say whatever comes into his thick skull.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Say it aint so! Can you send the feed to Canada?
    The lack of coverage should p!ss you off just as much as it does any other Chiefs fan.

I don't know why you and Canada argue so much, but we are all in this together brother!

Let's just keep a positive outlook, until it is too late and then pile on each other OK?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The lack of coverage should p!ss you off just as much as it does any other Chiefs fan.

I don't know why you and Canada argue so much, but we are all in this together brother!

Let's just keep a positive outlook, until it is too late and then pile on each other OK?

It does piss me off but I have been dealing with it for 20 years for gods sake! You guys act like this is something new this year! The top teams get the most coverage! Geesh!

Canada? Whatever! If ya don't agree with him he just gets pissed. There are plenty of shows on tv and the radio that talk about all the teams. I listened to Jaworski this afternoon on my way home from the golf course break down every game for this upcoming week! Including the Chiefs with about a five minute commentary on how he was even surprised at their success thus far. He also picked them this week!

It does piss me off but I have been dealing with it for 20 years for gods sake! You guys act like this is something new this year! The top teams get the most coverage! Geesh!

Canada? Whatever! If ya don't agree with him he just gets pissed. There are plenty of shows on tv and the radio that talk about all the teams. I listened to Jaworski this afternoon on my way home from the golf course break down every game for this upcoming week! Including the Chiefs with about a five minute commentary on how he was even surprised at their success thus far. He also picked them this week!
    Wow that is amazing. Jaws never picks the Chiefs.

I guess that is why I am here on this site. Lack of Chiefs coverage anywhere else in the world of media that I have access too.

You have Sirius in your golf cart? Cool!

Wow that is amazing. Jaws never picks the Chiefs.

I guess that is why I am here on this site. Lack of Chiefs coverage anywhere else in the world of media that I have access too.

You have Sirius in your golf cart? Cool!

On the way home silly!! He was also giving major props to the D and talking about how impressed he was with D Bowe.

On the way home silly!! He was also giving major props to the D and talking about how impressed he was with D Bowe.
    What is the name of the show you were listening to?

I want to look it up on the 'net.

What is the name of the show you were listening to?

I want to look it up on the 'net.

Its a local show here in Az. He does a Friday afternoon deal every week.

My son just informed me I was wrong about Jaws' pick!! He said Jaws picked the Jags 20-17. My bad.

My son did confirm the other stuff though!!!!

My son just informed me I was wrong about Jaws' pick!! He said Jaws picked the Jags 20-17. My bad.

My son did confirm the other stuff though!!!!
    I was gonna say man!

I hate Jaws, he is the biggest Chief downer out there.

How could anyone EVER pick the Chiefs to lose at Arrowhead?

We have lost only 3 games at home in like 2 or 3 years.

These guys who have never been to Arrowhead, just don't know what they are missing.

Still glad to hear he was talking good about the Chiefs, even if he is such a bonehead that he would pick the jags at Arrowhead.

thats crazy!

i thought jaws was always a chiefs supporter....

idk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast