Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inside the NFL update.

Default Inside the NFL update.

Chris Carter is blithering about how it was a make or break game in the AFC West for the faders...

He just happened to mention that the dolts lost to the Chiefs when talking about the rest of the AFC West.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    thats crazy!

i thought jaws was always a chiefs supporter....

idk.
    Meh, fair weather supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I was gonna say man!

I hate Jaws, he is the biggest Chief downer out there.

How could anyone EVER pick the Chiefs to lose at Arrowhead?

We have lost only 3 games at home in like 2 or 3 years.

These guys who have never been to Arrowhead, just don't know what they are missing.

Still glad to hear he was talking good about the Chiefs, even if he is such a bonehead that he would pick the jags at Arrowhead.
    Steak-boy hates the Chiefs more than anybody, I think. Plus he always acts so condescending to everybody, like he's the smartest and best man on the entire planet! I hate Sean Salisbury! He's just a Vick!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Steak-boy hates the Chiefs more than anybody, I think. Plus he always acts so condescending to everybody, like he's the smartest and best man on the entire planet! I hate Sean Salisbury! He's just a Vick!
    Love the comparison!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

You gonna come over and drink some beers today and prep for the Chiefs game or what, m0ef0e?

We gotta get our drink on brother!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

You gonna come over and drink some beers today and prep for the Chiefs game or what, m0ef0e?

We gotta get our drink on brother!
    Yeah, I know. I just got done tellin somebody I would come to their house tonight, though. I've been trying to get my bro-in-law to set something up so we could talk to you about kickin it soon but he never remembers.

I watched AFC Playbook this morning. Sterling Sharpe picked the Chiefs and sounded very convinced. If you have NFL Network, then I am certain that the show will be on again, either tonight, or tommorrow. I would give a time, but my cable has been acting like a b**** the past couple of days.

Yeah, I know. I just got done tellin somebody I would come to their house tonight, though. I've been trying to get my bro-in-law to set something up so we could talk to you about kickin it soon but he never remembers.
    Come over now. Stephanie will not be home for a couple of hours. We can trash the place!

hehehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I watched AFC Playbook this morning. Sterling Sharpe picked the Chiefs and sounded very convinced. If you have NFL Network, then I am certain that the show will be on again, either tonight, or tommorrow. I would give a time, but my cable has been acting like a b**** the past couple of days.
    He knows what it's like to play in Arrowhead.

GO CHIEFS!!!

He knows what it's like to play in Arrowhead.

GO CHIEFS!!!

He knows how scary it gets around here when Halloween is looming!

Arrowhead is scary for any team.

Notice how the opposing offense is always wandering around looking lost on the field?

They fear that Canada my charge the field at anytime and they are worried about that, then BAM Jared Allen gets a sack!

Come over now. Stephanie will not be home for a couple of hours. We can trash the place!

hehehehe!
    I would but I'm at work right now. I get outta here at six and I'm not going to my friend's until 8 or so, I think. I'll call you later.

One more thing:

GO CHIEFS!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast