Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inside the NFL update.

Default Inside the NFL update.

Chris Carter is blithering about how it was a make or break game in the AFC West for the faders...

He just happened to mention that the dolts lost to the Chiefs when talking about the rest of the AFC West.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Other than the planned Donnie Edwards piece, the ignored the Chiefs.

San Diego beat San Diego
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Other than the planned Donnie Edwards piece, the ignored the Chiefs.

San Diego beat San Diego
    So you saw it too then?

BIAS!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So you saw it too then?

BIAS!
    Yep. BIAS at its worst.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

only part I watched was they Donnie Edwards Piece . Then i went to watch Cathouse 2 - Great show !

We won't get any recognition this year. I have accepted that because everyone decided after watching Hard Knocks that they were going to bash the Chiefs this year. Let's stay low for now. I think it's better for us that way.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    We won't get any recognition this year. I have accepted that because everyone decided after watching Hard Knocks that they were going to bash the Chiefs this year. Let's stay low for now. I think it's better for us that way.
    We are provign the analysts wrong they dont want to admit it so they dont talk about us. Whatever.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Shannon Sharpe on Sirrius NFL moving the chains this morning had nothing but great things to say about the chiefs this morning stating many great things about the offense and Defense and said he would be very happy for Tony G to break his record . But he did say He cant call himself the best tight end ever until he brings home more rings than Shannon did ! Again most of this was babbling and incoherent due to Shannon's Public Speaking Skills. But I did get that much from his statement .

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Chris Carter is blithering about how it was a make or break game in the AFC West for the faders...

He just happened to mention that the dolts lost to the Chiefs when talking about the rest of the AFC West.
    Uh Oh, another show that mentioned the Chiefs? Shhh, don't tell Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Shannon Sharpe on Sirrius NFL moving the chains this morning had nothing but great things to say about the chiefs this morning stating many great things about the offense and Defense and said he would be very happy for Tony G to break his record . But he did say He cant call himself the best tight end ever until he brings home more rings than Shannon did ! Again most of this was babbling and incoherent due to Shannon's Public Speaking Skills. But I did get that much from his statement .
    Say it aint so! Can you send the feed to Canada?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast