Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some information on coach

Default some information on coach

Heard this on the radio

Well, Jeff Fisher is a candidate to be the next Chiefs HC and McDaniels is officially out as a possible Head Coach, because Pioli wouldn't be able to sell it to the fan base. He is still out there as a possible candidate for offensive coordinator though.

here is the link

610 Sports

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

not sold madanials as oc. rams offense looks bad this year,injuries or not. they looked better last year.
    just find someone else.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Mcdaniels has to stay on time out in st louis until he proves he can play with the big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Mcdaniels has to stay on time out in st louis until he proves he can play with the big boys.
    There's just something about him I don't like. He strikes me as a person that's only loyal to himself and will bail the first chance he gets and play both sides.

I like the idea of bringing in someone off the Packers personnel to help with Offense and the LB's coach off of the Pittsburgh Steelers to coach D if Crennell was our coach next year. Otherwise we better be hiring a frickin' Tom Landry or Bear Bryant to be with us for the rest of their natural life! I just wish we could keep what we have going and not have to tear the whole damn sandcastle (no pun intended) down and build it from scratch. This **** is really getting old. Between Edwards and Haley I have no patience. I wonder sometimes what in the world they are thinking on Offense. Seriously, how hard can it be to get a frickin' 1st down? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
    "If only we could take the 90's D and our '03 O......there's our Superbowl" :(

How about we bring in Mangini to help out Romeo.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    How about we bring in Mangini to help out Romeo.
    How about we let whomever our HC is pick their own coordinators instead of making him work with people he may not work well with or agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    How about we let whomever our HC is pick their own coordinators instead of making him work with people he may not work well with or agree with.

Amen.

I read some where that McDoddle is completely out of the picture. I would like to see Romeo stay as the DC no matter who takes over. I am hopeing it will be very soon after our last game so they have plenty of time to evaluate all the player before the draft and FA.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardorGoHome View Post
    There's just something about him I don't like. He strikes me as a person that's only loyal to himself and will bail the first chance he gets and play both sides.

I like the idea of bringing in someone off the Packers personnel to help with Offense and the LB's coach off of the Pittsburgh Steelers to coach D if Crennell was our coach next year. Otherwise we better be hiring a frickin' Tom Landry or Bear Bryant to be with us for the rest of their natural life! I just wish we could keep what we have going and not have to tear the whole damn sandcastle (no pun intended) down and build it from scratch. This **** is really getting old. Between Edwards and Haley I have no patience. I wonder sometimes what in the world they are thinking on Offense. Seriously, how hard can it be to get a frickin' 1st down? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Hey, where did you get that idea??!! LOL

;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast