Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill muir needs to go

He can return to his OL duties. I thought the OL was better or about the same as it was last year when that was all he had to focus on.

Either fire him or demote him in the offseason back to OL coach.

Jim Zorn will be active in the gameplanning for the final three games so hopefully we see something different. I am not a fan of Bills but given where we are at this point, enough has changed and having him remain as the playcaller this year adds a glimmer of stability.

2012 there should be 0% chance that Muir is calling plays based on what he did this year regardless of what happens in the final three games.

i agree he has to go also but it probably won't be until the season is over.we need a real OC and a guy at his age just don't cut it

Definitely needs to be relieved of his duties. For a guy thats never play called in his career, it makes you wonder about the competence of Haley AND Pioli

You posted a link to an article that was written on September 17th? Thanks for keeping up on all the latest breaking news for us.

Oh, and I had no idea that Muir was 106 years old. He looks pretty good for his age!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i think zorn willbe doing most of the play calling. muir was hailys man and i think pioli said to keep muir around for oline and a "face" for a oc. can`t total clean house with 3 games left. i also think romeo will bypass muir for zorn because he`s tired of seeing his defense on the field.
    also there that the other coaches willbe trying out for their jobs here or elsewhere.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I would love to see the new head coach hire Tom Clements, current Green Bay quarterback coach as offensive coordinator....and hire Reese Morgan, current Iowa Hawkeyes offensive line coach...for as our offensive line coach.

Quote Originally Posted by nicfre2011 View Post
    I would love to see the new head coach hire Tom Clements, current Green Bay quarterback coach as offensive coordinator....and hire Reese Morgan, current Iowa Hawkeyes offensive line coach...for as our offensive line coach.
    I like that reasoning. It allows us to keep Crennel and the defense pretty much the same. It gives us someone who knows how to work with up and coming QBs (whether you think that is Cassel or a 1st round draft pick).

I agree Muir needs to go....he looks lost and out of touch on the sidelines since he moved down from the booth. I think his lackluster play calling reflects that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast