Okay so if the season ended today we would be 10th overall. As a football coach and miserable Chiefs fan, it's my honest humble redneck opinion that we should attempt to take RGIII, EVEN if we must trade up and this is why:
- He's a run threat (9 rushing TD's in '11)
- He doesn't throw int's or make bad decisions
- He's used to getting sacked - LMAO (23 times in '11)
- The most accurate deep ball I've seen in a LONG time
- He will help us convert 3rd downs and force opposing Defenses to stack the box, which opens up the Killer B's
Dexter McCluster on 3rd downs, etc.
As an Oklahoma Sooners fan I can say that after 3yrs of watching RGIII, he's the real deal. It's a risk I would be willing to bet on if I was Clark Hunt.
OTHERWISE: If he's not there then we take the very best available LT in the draft and draft nothing but LINEMEN to build back our O-line & maybe a DE to replace Tyson's worthless @$$
Robert Griffin III stats
Interesting Article on Recommended Draft Choices (this just confirms my thoughts)
Your Thoughts Please?