Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orton Starts if Healthy, if not it is Stanzi

Default Orton Starts if Healthy, if not it is Stanzi

So there you go, different quaterback being one of the first things that Crennel will change.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Alright!

If Orton starts, we win 70-3

If Stanzi starts, we win 14-10

eh, maybe not.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Alright!

If Orton starts, we win 70-3

If Stanzi starts, we win 14-10
    NO NO we win 70-3 either way

What I'm not crazy I swear
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I just found this funny. Poor Team

Then it occurred to Crennel that the Packers probably don’t care who’s starting.
    “When you look at our guys,” Crennel said, “they look at Tyler and what he’s done the last couple weeks, they look at Orton and know he has a finger, they look at a rookie, so I don’t think they’re shaking in their boots

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post

Then it occurred to Crennel that the Packers probably don’t care who’s starting.
    “When you look at our guys,” Crennel said, “they look at Tyler and what he’s done the last couple weeks, they look at Orton and know he has a finger, they look at a rookie, so I don’t think they’re shaking in their boots
    Yup I was just about to post the same thing so far I'm liking how Crennel is handling the press conferences at least he tells it like it is.

... they look at Orton and know he has a finger ...
    What? Orton only has one finger?! No wonder he didn't start last week!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    What? Orton only has one finger?! No wonder he didn't start last week!
    He maybe only has one finger but at least it's not up his like palko

It is funny, and at first I was laughing about it, but then I got to thinking.

This really doesn't show a lot of confidence in the team from the man who is expected to lead them on the field.

This is why Crennel is not a good choice for leader of this team, you just can't say these types of things. How would you like to be Orton or Stanzi and hear your leader basically say he has no confidence in you. It might be true, you just don't vocalize it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

This really doesn't show a lot of confidence in the team from the man who is expected to lead them on the field.

This is why Crennel is not a good choice for leader of this team, you just can't say these types of things. How would you like to be Orton or Stanzi and hear your leader basically say he has no confidence in you. It might be true, you just don't vocalize it.
    What? The truth is he supposed to lie? I'm tired of all the fake fans and fake coaches, I don't want WWF but at the same time I don't want a Applebees smiley faced waitress as my head coach, Crennel is a real guy he's honest and it's refreshing. He never said we were trash but lets be honest the Packers are undefeated and right now we suck if we are competitive then I would be happy as hell I do not expect us to win this game but if we blitz the hell out of Rodgers and punch them in the mouth and go out on our swords then hey I'm cool with that but I sure as hell don't want to hear any fake people. Can't we all be adults. If Romeo Crennel cannot honestly look at our flaws then he should not be our head coach.

I dont have so much of a problem with it, because he is really only bad mouthing Palko. Orton has a hand injury on his throwing arm, so yuo dont know if he can even play. And Stanzi IS a rookie. You dont really expect him to be an all-star, especially since this is probably the first week he has ever thrown a pass to Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, etc

All part of his master plan....nothing to see here, overlook this game. No matter what this isn't a trap game...oh yes, Jedi master indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast