Despite how many people on this board are saying the NFL is moving toward mobile qb's lets look at the facts

1) The current best teams in the NFL: Packers, Patriots, Saints, Forty Niners, and the Steelers not one of them has a RG3 qb, some of them like Aaron Rodgers or Ben Rothlesberger might be good at avoiding a sack but are hardly speedy qb's

2) Mobile QB's get injured more: Michael Vick has been injured in college, he was injured last year, and once again he's injured. RGIII missed almost a whole season due to an injury even Cam Newton who is a huge man much bigger and stronger then both Vick and RGIII hurt his ankle his sophmore year even the superman Tebow broke his fibula in college.

3) RGIII doesn't have the size He's 6"1 1/2 and only 220 pounds which I think he's closer to 200-210 range

4) In the NFL he will not be the best athlete like he is playing for Baylor.

I really see this guy coming out and being somewhere between Pat White-Michael Vick he has a lot of talent athletically but I don't see him making the hard throws. Lets face it he played on a team that used his talents well and he rarely got sacked if he played for the Chiefs which I don't think he will he will be getting barraged every play and I see a lot of bad decisions. My vote is Landry Jones he plays in an NFL style offense already, he makes very quick decsions, he plays in a tougher division then RGIII, and he has that NFL caliber arm and accuracy.