Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It Looks Like Orton is Healthy

Default It Looks Like Orton is Healthy

According to ESPN, Orton is healthy and will start.

New Kansas City starting quarterback Kyle Orton indicated he is healthy after injuring his finger two weeks ago. If he doesn’t suffer a setback, Orton will start Sunday against Green Bay.
    Here is another link to the story on ESPN's AFC West Blog:
    Orton to get rare second chance - AFC West Blog - ESPN
    And:
    Time is running out for McFadden - AFC West Blog - ESPN

Apparently this will be Orton's second game against Green Bay this year, since he played them before he was traded.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Breston is a solid receiver and at the very least you can not just keep a safety deep on Baldwin. I think our problems this year are more Bill Muir than the receivers.

I agree. Muir was a yes sir man to Haley. What we have been playing is Haley ball. It looks like the same man was calling the shots as in the 2009 season after Haley fired the OC and started calling plays himself.

So how many watched Haley on the Audibles last night? Did anyone catch the comment he made, ( A rookie QB is not always the secret to success ) Hmmm, so what's his point lol

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    So how many watched Haley on the Audibles last night? Did anyone catch the comment he made, ( A rookie QB is not always the secret to success ) Hmmm, so what's his point lol
    I wonder if he believed that a game plan or adjusting at half time isn't the secret to success too?

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I caught that as well, he actually got several digs in throughout the show. Kent Babb afterword said that is the real Haley and not the robot he had to be for the Chiefs. I kinda think he got screwed but we are moving forward regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I caught that as well, he actually got several digs in throughout the show. Kent Babb afterword said that is the real Haley and not the robot he had to be for the Chiefs. I kinda think he got screwed but we are moving forward regardless.

Agreed. Haley also said, "I wish someone would've given me a vote of confidence, real or not." I think the claims of Haley/Pioli not getting along seem to be true, With out the support from upstairs, he never really had a chance. Oh well, Best of Luck Todd!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Either way...Short or Long ball throws, who do we have that can catch all of them? Just Bowe. Slide safety to double coverage on him and our passing game is squib. Although, I think most corners in this league can one one Bowe. Stack the box
    I disagree. Have you seen every game this year (not bein' smart, just wondering)? Since Baldwin has come in he has made some amazing catches. Did you see this one? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXvCrWk9wgc"]click here[/ame]

He's a frickin' beast of a man at 6'4" 230. He's got massive hands and uses them well.

Bowe has struggled to get in a rhythm because our invisible pass defense never allows the QB to get in a groove with his WR's. If my numbers are accurate, our O-line has already given up 34 sacks this year between Palko and Cassel. We are on track to surpass the 40+ total we gave up in 2009.

Bowe needs 15 opportunities per game and he will move the chains, put up points, and force the D to move out of the box.

Breaston has made plays when given the opportunities but how many times have we thrown the ball to him? Not enough.

McCluster should be converted fully to Wes Welker mode. He would thrive in that role. I'm excited to see how next season plays out.

Moaeki is sorely missed :( Pope has done his best, but we seriously need another athletic tight end somewhere in the later rounds of the draft hopefully.

AS a FS/WR in H.S. and a Youth Football coach, I can honestly say we have a top 10 WR core. Next to GB, N.O., NYG, DAL, we have a promising group.

Wouldn't expect too much from Orton. No way in Hell he learned enough plays in this amount of time.
    "If only we could take the 90's D and our '03 O......there's our Superbowl" :(

That was awesome!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123