Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will bowe be a chiefs next year?

Default Will bowe be a chiefs next year?

Just curious on what people thought and if they would want him back. I know i want him back. I hope they franchise him if we don't get him signed to a long term contract.

Get rid of him....Been issues about every year with him.

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Re-sign him or franchise him if you have to. You simply don't give up receivers that are producing 1000 yard years and especially one that last year led the league last year in TD's (I believe he did, I know he was leading at one point).

With a new coach and Hopefully OC and QB, Bowe will probably want to stay, I say sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Ooops. Didnt know a thread was started already about it. Just was curious cause it's been coming up on espn.

I think they Franchise him, as they work to re-sign him.

I know he has had a down year (hell a down year and hes 63 yards shy of another 1000 yd season haha), but he hasn't had a decent QB since he has been here. Cassel played well last year, but all of the things that made him decent last year (minimizing mistakes and turnovers, and avoiding pressure) he has failed to reproduce this year.

I think with a new HC, we see a new QB, and I would love to see the type of production our offense could have with a legit QB tossing the ball to our talented WR corps.

What about franchise Carr? He hasn't resign also.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by pojote View Post
    What about franchise Carr? He hasn't resign also.
    I dont think Carr is good enough to franchise. He is definitely not one of the top 5 DBs in the league, and he isnt even in the top 2 on our team (behind Berry and Flowers). I would resign him. Not sure why it hasnt happened yet. They may have been trying to see how he performed this year before they made that decision.

Also, I feel like we have too many holes right now to NOT resign him and have to find a CB. Keeping him means we have at least one position on the team that doesnt need upgrading (probably the only position).

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I dont think Carr is good enough to franchise. He is definitely not one of the top 5 DBs in the league, and he isnt even in the top 2 on our team (behind Berry and Flowers). I would resign him. Not sure why it hasnt happened yet. They may have been trying to see how he performed this year before they made that decision.

Also, I feel like we have too many holes right now to NOT resign him and have to find a CB. Keeping him means we have at least one position on the team that doesnt need upgrading (probably the only position).
    Makes you wonder if their first pick of the draft won't be Clairborne from LSU. We do like stock piling LSU guys and he'd be a lock down corner opposite Flowers. Gotta admit that sounds pretty awesome to have that kind of talent on the field. Not that I'd want that to be our pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast