Thread: Trent Green cleared by doctors...

Hybrid View

Default Trent Green cleared by doctors...

...to start practicing again.

Herm says that Trent is our starter and that as soon as he's ready then he'll play.

Anyone else find it ironic that Trent was cleared just after the return of Welbourne???

Default Re: Trent Green cleared by doctors...

Chiefster wrote:

Herm says that Trent is our starter and that as soon as he's ready then he'll play.

Anyone else find it ironic that Trent was cleared just after the return of Welbourne???
    It is hard to find any thing ironic about the Chief's, but I am glad that Trent may be on his way back, and a note to the offensive line, take care of Trent and he will Take care of you. We beat the top team today, so we can do it!

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) 8-) :pint:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

It is hard to find any thing ironic about the Chief's, but I am glad that Trent may be on his way back, and a note to the offensive line, take care of Trent and he will Take care of you. We beat the top team today, so we can do it!

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) 8-) :pint:

Hopefully welbourne will solidify the line a bit more.

I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :pint:

kenny1937 wrote:
    I am hoping that happens also, we need to build on this win, we have some tough teams ahead of us.

GO CHIEF'S!!

To tell you the truth it is the teams like Chokeland that scare me the most because they're still looking for that first win and they got nothin to lose.

I'm torn with whether or not I would like to see Trent come back as the starter. At some point, we are going to need a changing of the guard at QB. Has Trent made any comments about how long he plans on playing? I haven't seen Huard play, so its hard for me to say, but statistically he has a 96.7 passer rating.

Trent has been the man for a long time though. What do you guys think?

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!

To tell you the truth it is the teams like Chokeland that scare me the most because they're still looking for that first win and they got nothin to lose.
    Not a problem now. Arizona saw to that. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.