Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will bowe be a chiefs next year?

Default Will bowe be a chiefs next year?

Just curious on what people thought and if they would want him back. I know i want him back. I hope they franchise him if we don't get him signed to a long term contract.

Re-sign Bowe. He has the talent we just can't get the rest of the offense going enough to let him make plays this year. I think his untimely drops this year are because he can not get in a rythm.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Makes you wonder if their first pick of the draft won't be Clairborne from LSU. We do like stock piling LSU guys and he'd be a lock down corner opposite Flowers. Gotta admit that sounds pretty awesome to have that kind of talent on the field. Not that I'd want that to be our pick.
    I agree, it would sound great ... if we didnt have glaring needs on on both lines, at ILB and (questionably) at QB.

Not to mention we probably should consider picking up a RB in case Charles isnt 100%. We could use more depth at TE, across the OL, safety.

Lets see, what position have I not mentioned ... HAHA.

The only positions that I feel like we are set on (and by set, I mean we dont even need much in terms of depth) are CB (if we resign Carr) and Kickers/Long Snappers.

They need to resign him and get a QB that can get him and every other receiver the football along with some help up front on the O line. Getting a good QB, upgrading the OL, getting Charles and Moeaki back with the D playing well, the Chiefs will be able to kick ***

If given enough time in the pocket, these WRs will make any QB look like a Probowler. The killer B's are going to be something special. Rumor in another post was that Haley got ugly with Bowe and Pioli wasnt havin it, so that outta tell you that Bowe is here for the long haul.
    "If only we could take the 90's D and our '03 O......there's our Superbowl" :(

Not resigning him is dumb. Trade at minimum.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12