Thread: Bill muir going back to coaches box lol

Default Bill muir going back to coaches box lol

Let's give the guy a fair shot. Keep in mind this will be the first game of the year that Bill calls by himself, we are going to see if it was Haley influence or Muir that has been so offensive on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Let's give the guy a fair shot. Keep in mind this will be the first game of the year that Bill calls by himself, we are going to see if it was Haley influence or Muir that has been so offensive on offense.

Your thing on your name makes this even funnier. The "hater of bill muir" sign lol.

I have rwo thoughts after reading the article.
    Muir will call the plays and give them to quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn on the sideline, who will then relay the call to the quarterback on the field. The Chiefs used this communication system prior to Muir moving to the sideline four weeks ago.
    I like having him in the booth to get a better view of what's going on but why do the plays have to be relayed through Zorn? Is it possible for the booth to communicate directly to the QB? Does anybody know if any other teams call plays directly from the booth?

I’m not making any inferences, I’m just saying that with Todd (Haley) being an offensive-minded head coach he was involved in our game-planning on a significant level,” Muir said.
    LOL! That's exactly what you are doing, Bill!

It sounds like Muir is saying that Haley was changing a lot of his play calls. Maybe with Todd out of the way, the play calling will be better. I hope so, anyway.

Obviously Crennel will be able to hear what plays are being called, but it sounds like he is going to let Muir do his job without any interference from him.

I'm still not getting my hopes up, but I'm excited to see what happens Sunday.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I'm still not getting my hopes up, but I'm excited to see what happens Sunday.

A great big ol THIS.

At this point how can things get any worse. At least things should be different.

Btw. I'm still no fan of Muirs but he deserves a solo shot the same as Palko did.

It's a whole new ballgame without Haley looking down everybody's nose. Who knows - Muir may shine.
    SHUT IT

But the same OL is going to start and unless they change the blocking scheme in a week it will be the same result, QB sacks and the RB getting hit in the backfield and I do not care who the QB, Coach or RB is or where they set. Just my take on it.