Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't know if this is legit but

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    I agree 100% but believe me...From saying that in other threads, you will get hammered over it.

According to a few others here, the blowouts to the defense were caused by the Chiefs poor offense. lmao Go figure that one!
    Well I am not sold on him as HC I say lets see how the season plays out. But I will say blowouts can be blamed on the offense look at the jets game it was close the first half but the D was on the field over 20 minutes the O had a total of 4 yards they got wore out to go 110% for 30 minutes over a game is not as hard on your body as giving 40+ minutes knowing that no matter how good you do the other half is not going to do anything. They knew they had lost already the O did not score as many points the whole game as the Jets did in a half.

If your company builds the best widget in the world and if the sales department does not sell it what it going to happen to the engineering department? Are they going to keep designing the best or are they going to give up and go somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Not me. Watched him in Cleveland. He's soft on the players. They "like" him. Too much like Herm. And his teams never did anything. I also think he's over-rated as DC. We've been BLOWN OUT 6 times going back to the end of last season. We've had some good games; like pittsburgh, and Green Bay, but how do you let a winless Miami blow you out at home. No consistancy. He hasn't given his teams, or his defense an identity. Looks like a nice guy, and an ok coach, but we need a lot more than that.
    To me the thing that stands out in everyone one of those blowouts: 17 turnovers in those 6 games.

It's easy to turn around and put it on Romeo, but when your offense doesn't move the ball, turns it over, and and gives the other team a short field to work with, the game can get out of hand quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    To me the thing that stands out in everyone one of those blowouts: 17 turnovers in those 6 games.

It's easy to turn around and put it on Romeo, but when your offense doesn't move the ball, turns it over, and and gives the other team a short field to work with, the game can get out of hand quick.
    THIS

It also doesn't help when your D is on the field constantly. Any D would have be worn down by the end of games. Look at the pats game. If our offense does anything in that game maybe the D isn't completly worn coming into the 2nd half. This is a team that has play up and down. That goes more on the head coach then anyone eles. If Romeo can do every week what he did last week then he would be a NICE upgrade at Head Coach lets wait and see before we judge. So far we only have 1 game to judge with him and this team. And that is a good result. Now lets see if he can keep it up.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123