Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did Crennel Just Win the Job?

Default Did Crennel Just Win the Job?

Did Crennel just win the job as Head Coach with a win over GB?

As much as I hate the guy, did Muir actually do a good job with the game planning?

I liked Haley, but after this game, he obviously didnt have the heart of the team or the offense planning done correctly.

Well, i will say this, if Fisher is not on the table, then we stay with Crennel, I don't see anyone else that is available beating him out of the job.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Well, i will say this, if Fisher is not on the table, then we stay with Crennel, I don't see anyone else that is available beating him out of the job.
    If we do get fisher i would think we lose crennel....

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Did Crennel just win the job as Head Coach with a win over GB?
    Yes he did.
    SHUT IT

I'd have to say he won the job. What other INTERIM coach has came into the league with only 3 games left and defeat the undefeated/superbowl champs in a pretty dominant fashion. Crennel squashed the QB contraversy and made a decision that was sound and understandable. He has kept this defense competitive all season! What coach is gonna come here next year and achieve or maintain this course? He's come in and earned a 3-year chance at least! If you disagree then I hope your argument is far better than mine! I was for Haley staying but I like what I see from Crennel! He's taken a basic, forward approach with our team and I think that's all we've ever asked for as fans! Win or lose, we don't mind as long as the BS is not attached to it! Kc fans have never been afraid of the truth about our team, just the management. I know we don't pay or own this team but you gotta give the customer something good to walk away with! Can I get an amen?! Lol!

I think he deserves a shot at it.

Well, I look at it this way. One of the big knocks around here is that under Haley, we had trouble beating anyone with a winning record. This, today, was THE team with a winning record, and under Romeo, we got the win.

Sure, it's only one game, and I'm curious to see the next two as well. But he does seem to have the favor of the players, and that's a factor that really helps.

If Crennel wins the last 2 games of the seasons...IF he does and he doesn't get the HC job I think we lose him to another team making him their HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    If we do get fisher i would think we lose crennel....
    Better not, Crennel is better for this team than Fisher!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Romeo should get the job. Pull the interim title now.
    It's not hard to see the players like and respect him. It was nice to see a coach who looked like he gave a sh!t.
    Chiefs in 2011

This was definitely a great win for our organization, but... I don't think this should stop us from looking at all available candidates at seasons end. As I've stated before, I'm not a Romeo fan, but finishing the season with 3 wins would make me happy. Today our team played as a TEAM. We still have many holes to fill, first being OL. if we can address this during the off season, and have interviewed people who are possible HC candidates, and Romeo is the best fit, then we should stick with him. But, lets let the last 2 games play out before we jump to any conclusions.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast