Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC during GB Game

Default OC during GB Game

I had to DVR the game, so we watched it after the fact. I fast forwarded through most, so didn't catch any discussion. Was Zorn Calling the plays? Looked like it, but didn't know. I do know that the play calling was great for a change, so I figured it had to be someone else.
    Wife's a cheese head, so we're a house divided.
    And I couldn't be happier about it!!!!

Crennel called the play and Pioli changed it, then gave it to Muir. Then Muir changed the play and called it to Zorn. Then Zorn changed the play and sent it in to Orton. Orton audibled, thus winning the game.

Pioli gets the credit....

LMAO!!!
    Last edited by dbolan; 12-20-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I had to DVR the game, so we watched it after the fact. I fast forwarded through most, so didn't catch any discussion. Was Zorn Calling the plays? Looked like it, but didn't know. I do know that the play calling was great for a change, so I figured it had to be someone else.
    Wife's a cheese head, so we're a house divided.
    And I couldn't be happier about it!!!!
    They say Muir who moved up to the box was calling plays to Zorn who gave them to Orton. If that is the case that tells me Haley was the one screwing with the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Crennel called the play and Pioli changed it, then gave it to Muir. Then Muir changed the play and called it to Zorn. Then Zorn changed the play and sent it in to Orton. Orton audibled, thus winning the game.

Pioli gets the credit....

LMAO!!!
    ...Only after Obama appointed a committee to discuss and debate the pros and cons of said play and to further appoint a sub committee to elect a focus group to conduct a survey and hire statisticians to analyze the results of said survey and ultimately recommend a course of action, in writing, to be placed on Obama's desk to be submitted to congress for debate on the floors of the House and Senate. An ultimate decision should be made by 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Only after Obama appointed a committee to discuss and debate the pros and cons of said play and to further appoint a sub committee to elect a focus group to conduct a survey and hire statisticians to analyze the results of said survey and ultimately recommend a course of action, in writing, to be placed on Obama's desk to be submitted to congress for debate on the floors of the House and Senate. An ultimate decision should be made by 2014.
    Much like the Chiefs, the teams approval rating is almost back to 50%...

Please...no politics!!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Much like the Chiefs, the teams approval rating is almost back to 50%...

Please...no politics!!

No worries, all was said "tongue in cheek".

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    They say Muir who moved up to the box was calling plays to Zorn who gave them to Orton. If that is the case that tells me Haley was the one screwing with the plays.
    That's weird. They just call the plays in to the QB's helmet from the box. Why would they waste time calling them into Zorn, then from Zorn to Orton?

That's weird. They just call the plays in to the QB's helmet from the box. Why would they waste time calling them into Zorn, then from Zorn to Orton?
    I guess it is a lot better than Muir-Haley-Zorn-QB as it was before.

This was one of the smoothest games of the year for the playcalling, so the efficiency really wasn't an issue. Muir should be looking at scenarios two or three plays ahead of the down and distance anyway, so having Zorn take the time to communicate with Orton gives him more time.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I guess it is a lot better than Muir-Haley-Zorn-QB as it was before.
    Based on everything that has happened with this team the last few years, I almost guarantee that Haley was micromanaging the offensive play calling.

THink about it, the problem of offensive coordinators, the firing of Gailey, the fat one leaving and then all the BS that was happening with the confusion on the plays this year.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast