Thread: Congrats to you guys!

Default Congrats to you guys!

Hey just wanted to stop by and congratulate the Chiefs and their fans on a hard earned victory. You guys deserve it. I tip my hat off to you guys. I dont see a repeat or getting back to the super bowl playing like this. I think we have peaked already but like the Colts and Pats of recent years we are melting down now come playoff time. I hate to say it but I think we will be one and done come playoff time. Anyways congrats and I wish you guys the best the rest of the season, God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Packfan11 View Post
    Hey just wanted to stop by and congratulate the Chiefs and their fans on a hard earned victory. You guys deserve it. I tip my hat off to you guys. I dont see a repeat or getting back to the super bowl playing like this. I think we have peaked already but like the Colts and Pats of recent years we are melting down now come playoff time. I hate to say it but I think we will be one and done come playoff time. Anyways congrats and I wish you guys the best the rest of the season, God bless!
    Many Thanks! We all appreciate it here. Been a tough season & it's nice too see our defense play so well today. Don't be hard on your Packers, you still have plenty left in your tank. They'll be in the mix in the playoffs no question.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

TY for saying so. Hope that your team's offensive lineman (the one that went down) is doing okay.

Don't think that the Pack is out of gas just yet. Part of what makes this win special for Chiefs fans is that the Packers are truly THAT good. Unless a miracle happens more than likely we'll be watching the Packers from our couches in January!

Thanks for the kind words Pack! You're the second Packer fan to congratulate us on the win. You guys are a classy bunch. As mentioned, we all hope your o-lineman isn't seriously injured.

Good luck in the playoffs--unless we meet again this season!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Pack! You're the second Packer fan to congratulate us on the win. You guys are a classy bunch. As mentioned, we all hope your o-lineman isn't seriously injured.
    I'll be #3 to congratulate the Chiefs.

Great game by your team; they beat our beloved Green Bay Packers fair & square.

Derrick Sherrod (the rookie OL) has a busted leg. That was gruesome.

Maybe we'll see you guys in the playoffs.

ShockwaveRider
    Crooked Lake, Wisconsin

Thank you, I honestly didn't think we any chance of pulling off this upset, but we did it and it was an incredible win. By far the brightest spot in a dismal season with a lot of positive signs for the future. Regardless, you guys will not be an easy out in the playoffs and I'll be rootinig for you more than likely!

Quote Originally Posted by Packfan11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockwaveRider View Post

ShockwaveRider
    Crooked Lake, Wisconsin
    Thanks to fellow classy fans of a great team. The Packers have great fans, and we appreciate your fandom. As to your rookie lineman, sorry to hear that. Hope he heals well and returns to football.

ShockwaveRider
    Crooked Lake, Wisconsin
    That sux.

I know some of us had our eye on that kid leading into last year's draft.

Good luck the rest of the way.

ShockwaveRider
    Crooked Lake, Wisconsin
    Sorry to hear that; hope he has a speedy recovery and can come back strong next season.

The only way we meet in the post season would be in the SB, and I admit it would be great to see the rematch of SB1, but feel it highly unlikely this year.