Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I might be a B_ffalo fan

Default I think I might be a B_ffalo fan

If the B-lls beat the Donkeys next week and the Chiefs win out we are in the playoffs!! As bad as this season has been at times...its week 15 and we are still in the hunt!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

This will be interesting to see how this win juices us up for these last two games. I would like to think that with Romeo at the helm, who really seems to garner support and bring favor from the players, that we would get awful hungry for those wins.

Having said that, we have a revenge game against horse-face and his donkeys. It will be tough, because if there's anything the press has taught us of late, it is that Denver is led by Jesus Christ himself! It's amazing, and I hope we can break through the glow to get the win in Denver...

The Raiders are trouble. We beetch slapped them several weeks ago, and they'll be looking for some revenge of their own. Problem is, they're coming to our house.

I think we can win both these, and if we get the gift of an additional Denver loss? I would *love* to have a playoff game, two years in a row.

If the Bills win and the Chargers lose then I think we are going to win the AFC west but those are just big IFS at this point
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Go Fubbalo!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If the Bills win and the Chargers lose then I think we are going to win the AFC west but those are just big IFS at this point
    SD is a non factor if we win out we will have all the tie breakers against everyone in the division.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    SD is a non factor if we win out we will have all the tie breakers against everyone in the division.
    They will have to lose a game we have 8 losses they currently have 7.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

They will have to lose a game we have 8 losses they currently have 7.
    You're right...my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You're right...my bad.
    I'm always right
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'm always right
    That just cause you mostly repeat what I say!! :p

Let me make sure I have this right....

IF the Chiefs win out....

AND Buffalo beats Denver next week...IFFY....but Buffalo is always dangerous....even when they are down....

AND San Diego loses one of their last 2 games.....decent chance of that given they face Detroit and Oakland.

Then the Chiefs win the AFC West.....

That being the case, it looks like we all need to be praying for Buffalo and Detroit next week.

At the end of next weekend we could control our own destiny.

Shocking to think, but we actually could pull it out this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast