Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Hybrid View

Default Playoffs

What has to happen for us to go to the playoffs? If we win our next two is that enough? Thanks

Last edited by figcrostic; 12-19-2011 at 09:57 AM.

1.) Chiefs must win their next two games.
    2.) Denver must lose to Buffalo next week (Go Bills!)
    3.) San Diego must lose one game

Call me crazy but I think this is actually a workable scenario. Hope the Chiefs aren't flying TOO high off of this win (how could they not be?) and stay focused and get back down to Oakland preparation. Buffalo has faultered in the middle of the season but it's about time for an upswing and Tebow magic has to have it's flat spot soon. San Diego has the ability to shoot itself in the foot at random so I see a loss @ Detroit.
    I think it will all come down to the Denver/Kansas City game for the division title. Who would've saw this coming?

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Call me crazy but I think this is actually a workable scenario. Hope the Chiefs aren't flying TOO high off of this win (how could they not be?) and stay focused and get back down to Oakland preparation. Buffalo has faultered in the middle of the season but it's about time for an upswing and Tebow magic has to have it's flat spot soon. San Diego has the ability to shoot itself in the foot at random so I see a loss @ Detroit.
    I think it will all come down to the Denver/Kansas City game for the division title. Who would've saw this coming?
    If everything plays out, we could be seeing SNF in the KC/Denver game. It's going to be huge.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If everything plays out, we could be seeing SNF in the KC/Denver game. It's going to be huge.
    Its almost meant to happen. Orton and Tebow facing off? Giving Orton the chance to say you shouldn't have given up on me? I assure you he has already played this scenario out in his head. Epic storyline with the national attention given to Tebow and the religious side notes that go along with him. Will GOD give him the miracle game of his short career? Oh man, the media would play this up for all it's worth;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    1.) Chiefs must win their next two games.
    2.) Denver must lose to Buffalo next week (Go Bills!)
    3.) San Diego must lose one game
    San Diego has to lose both games now (they're 7-7). The way they're rolling Rivers would have to go down in the Lions game and not be able to come back the rest of the season. Only way I can see it happening. They're doing what they always do and get rolling late and the rest of the division hasn't taken care of business.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    San Diego has to lose both games now (they're 7-7). The way they're rolling Rivers would have to go down in the Lions game and not be able to come back the rest of the season. Only way I can see it happening. They're doing what they always do and get rolling late and the rest of the division hasn't taken care of business.
    That's not true...Any scenario I've picked of the Chiefs winning out, the Broncos losing to Buffalo, and SD losing one game puts KC in the playoffs. Both would finish at 8-8, and KC wins tiebreakers apparently:

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports

That's not true...Any scenario I've picked of the Chiefs winning out, the Broncos losing to Buffalo, and SD losing one game puts KC in the playoffs. Both would finish at 8-8, and KC wins tiebreakers apparently:

I have officially become a die hard Bills and Lions fan for one week...

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I have officially become a die hard Bills and Lions fan for one week...
    Ok, glad I have my hope back...lol

yep, a 4-2 division record will win it for us. Provided that Donks lose both remaing games an SD loses one of two remaining.

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
    2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
    3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
    4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
    5. Strength of victory.
    6. Strength of schedule.
    7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
    8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
    9. Best net points in common games.
    10. Best net points in all games.
    11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
    12. Coin toss
    On #1 we would have split with Donks and SD and swept the Faiders. We win our next two div. games we end up with a 4-2 div. record the Donks 3-3 Faiders 3-3 or 2-4 SD can only finish 3-3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast