Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jeff fisher coach of chiefs supposebly done deal

Yea I dont believe it at all....

Credible sources usually know an hour or two before. Not a couple days. Can't tell you how many times a guy has signed with a team only to use that as leverage for another team.

I don't want Fisher either. In 17 years he had 6 winning seasons. That is 35% success rate for a very very Large sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Credible sources usually know an hour or two before. Not a couple days. Can't tell you how many times a guy has signed with a team only to use that as leverage for another team.

I don't want Fisher either. In 17 years he had 6 winning seasons. That is 35% success rate for a very very Large sample.
    Not entirely true chris collinsworth reported todd haley as coach for us in january and he wasnt officially hired till after the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Not entirely true chris collinsworth reported todd haley as coach for us in january and he wasnt officially hired till after the superbowl.
    Everyone suspected Todd Hailey to be the coach given the extremely long time it took Pioli to hire his HC. Speculation was that he had to wait until superbowl was over before he could hire him. He reporting based of his opinion from what he heard from others. He was not reporting breaking news that a deal was done.

Everyone suspected Todd Hailey to be the coach given the extremely long time it took Pioli to hire his HC. Speculation was that he had to wait until superbowl was over before he could hire him. He reporting based of his opinion from what he heard from others. He was not reporting breaking news that a deal was done.
    I know for a fact they talked to fisher late summer and i bet he would have been it but crennel has the locker roon gonna be interesting for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I know for a fact they talked to fisher late summer and i bet he would have been it but crennel has the locker roon gonna be interesting for sure.
    I just don't see the love for Fisher other than everyone knows who he is based on his longevity with the Titans. He does have an overall winning record but a lot of that was a weak division for the early part of his career. 6 out of 17 season with a winning record, a bunch of 8-8 records and losing seasons. I do think he will will put a competitive team on the field and win once every 4 years following an average year, a sucky year, an average year or two, win one and fall back down again. etc... His carreer was one huge rollercoaste filled with Cap problems.

I will though take him over Gruden.

but a lot of that was a weak division for the early part of his career.
    His early career was in the AFC central, with Pittsburgh, Baltimore, the Jags were good then. It was also the most crowded division when the Browns came back online, the only division with six teams for about three years. I'm not sure I would call the old AFC Central a weak division.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234