Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs Chiefs.

Hybrid View

Default Raiders vs Chiefs.

We need to fill the stadium this Saturday against one of most hated enemies know to the chiefs nation. Tickets are available and we need to support our team. None of us want a lot of black and silver in the stands. All we can do is win and hope for everything else to fall into place. It's time that we end the Raiders streak at our house. Early Christmas present to the sea of red!! Who's going?? Who's tailgating??
    I will be there myself,can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Keanbean1 View Post
    We need to fill the stadium this Saturday against one of most hated enemies know to the chiefs nation. Tickets are available and we need to support our team. None of us want a lot of black and silver in the stands. All we can do is win and hope for everything else to fall into place. It's time that we end the Raiders streak at our house. Early Christmas present to the sea of red!! Who's going?? Who's tailgating??
    I will be there myself,can't wait.
    If this is in reference to the playoffs then the affects of having drank that Kool-Aid has long since worn off on me. Just my unsolicited two cents. However, I fully concur that it is high time to end the Raiders win streak in our house.

It is time. I was at the game last year plus it's time to show who's house it is.
    Are you going to the game??

It is time. I was at the game last year plus it's time to show who's house it is.
    Are you going to the game??
    I wished I could bud, but alas I will be watching from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I wished I could bud, but alas I will be watching from home.
    That's alright. I wonder if anybody that actually does post here,do go to any of the games.

I go to most of the games. But I do like my big screen and hearing the stats and commentating and having my own food and drink. Oh yeah, and warmth....lol
    Only games i've missed were SD and GB. Didn't have the heart to goto GB because I hate to see the stands half full of opposing fans (also was like that at the Pitt. Game)....damn, i missed a game for the ages. But I will be there for those ******* Raiders. My voice is gone the next day;-)

That's alright. I wonder if anybody that actually does post here,do go to any of the games.
    Many do.

i go to all the games when they play in NE, PA, NY, MD and have only been able to make one trip to KC but hope to make it out there next year.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

I'm a realist, I say KC 24 Raiders 20. Hue has made too many rookie mistakes as HC, case in point Lions game that should have been a win being up 13 pts with 5 min left. Chuck Bresnehan is DC...please refer to Bills, Broncos, and Lions defensive meltdowns. Merry Christmas!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I'm a realist, I say KC 24 Raiders 20. Hue has made too many rookie mistakes as HC, case in point Lions game that should have been a win being up 13 pts with 5 min left. Chuck Bresnehan is DC...please refer to Bills, Broncos, and Lions defensive meltdowns. Merry Christmas!
    Unfortunately for Raiders fans, the offseason looks pretty bleak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast