Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs Chiefs.

Default Raiders vs Chiefs.

We need to fill the stadium this Saturday against one of most hated enemies know to the chiefs nation. Tickets are available and we need to support our team. None of us want a lot of black and silver in the stands. All we can do is win and hope for everything else to fall into place. It's time that we end the Raiders streak at our house. Early Christmas present to the sea of red!! Who's going?? Who's tailgating??
    I will be there myself,can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    I wished I lived in the KC area. I live just north of Boston. I notice that Arrowhead doesn't pack them in like they use to. But....I hope the fans show-up for the Raider game!!!

DirecTV Sunday Ticket is your friend when you live outside KC! Problem? At $339.00 plus another $99.00 for HD it's getting really expensive!
    Just find a local bar that doesn't really pack it in for the Pats game and ask them to turn on the Chiefs game instead? Then again if you're like me your bar tab for the season will be waaaaay past $438. So maybe you having DirecTV Sunday Ticket is a smarter idea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Just find a local bar that doesn't really pack it in for the Pats game and ask them to turn on the Chiefs game instead? Then again if you're like me your bar tab for the season will be waaaaay past $438. So maybe you having DirecTV Sunday Ticket is a smarter idea anyway.

You beat me too it, OP.

DirecTV is great, but a good sports bar has 3 things that DirecTV doesn't

1) a full liquor bar!
    2) Hot wings! and
    3) the ability to easily watch multiple games at once.

I spend all my Sunday afternoons at Jeremiah Bullfrogs in Topeka. They have a multi-channel box that you can bring to your table and tune in the audio to any game on any screen. I can watch the Bears, the Chiefs and any other game I'm interrested in all at the same time. It's awesome!

The main floor

And here is where I sit in front of 10 of the screens:

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Keanbean1 View Post
    That's alright. I wonder if anybody that actually does post here,do go to any of the games.
    i go to all the games when they play in NE, PA, NY, MD and have only been able to make one trip to KC but hope to make it out there next year.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Being in Ct I generally watch a live stream on my computer, but for big games, I head to the "Stepp'n Stone" for the multiple screens and Sunday ticket. I'll be there Saturday (I'd better check if they are going to be open) so that I can watch the Chiefs whup up on the Raiders and also keep an eye on the Denver game.

Can't wait to be at arrowhead tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Being in Ct I generally watch a live stream on my computer, but for big games, I head to the "Stepp'n Stone" for the multiple screens and Sunday ticket. I'll be there Saturday (I'd better check if they are going to be open) so that I can watch the Chiefs whup up on the Raiders and also keep an eye on the Denver game.
    Where do you go for the live feeds?

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Where do you go for the live feeds?
    Every week at the beginning of the "Official Game Thread" TopekaRoy lists where you can find a free live feed. Click on the link he posts and you are golden.

And thanks again for that TopekaRoy!

I'm a realist, I say KC 24 Raiders 20. Hue has made too many rookie mistakes as HC, case in point Lions game that should have been a win being up 13 pts with 5 min left. Chuck Bresnehan is DC...please refer to Bills, Broncos, and Lions defensive meltdowns. Merry Christmas!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I'm a realist, I say KC 24 Raiders 20. Hue has made too many rookie mistakes as HC, case in point Lions game that should have been a win being up 13 pts with 5 min left. Chuck Bresnehan is DC...please refer to Bills, Broncos, and Lions defensive meltdowns. Merry Christmas!
    Unfortunately for Raiders fans, the offseason looks pretty bleak.

Wish I could be there Im already back In Florida, But Glad I was there Vs. The Pack, great game and something I remember for a long time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast