Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Here Comes The Seahags!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    The Seahags are flying in from Seattle after losing to the Vikes, Matt Hasslehoweverhespellshisname, went down with a knee injury in that game, and I don't know how serious it is at this time. Another win here would help build confidence, plus with the possible return of Trent, we have the opportunity to turn this season around, what do you thnk Chief's Crowd, you already know what I think, namely :hammer: The Seahags!!

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahags!!

    8-) :pint:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    The Seahags are flying in from Seattle after losing to the Vikes, Matt Hasslehoweverhespellshisname, went down with a knee injury in that game, and I don't know how serious it is at this time. Another win here would help build confidence, plus with the possible return of Trent, we have the opportunity to turn this season around, what do you thnk Chief's Crowd, you already know what I think, namely :hammer: The Seahags!!

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahags!!

    8-) :pint:
    All too early to say; hopefully we have a better then average chance. One: we're at home again for the second straight week, and two: I think the possible return of Trent only enhances that chance.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    If we can't beat the Seahawks without Hasselbeck and Shawn Alexander at Arrowhead, then I don't think have any business in the playoffs.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    If we can't beat the Seahawks without Hasselbeck and Shawn Alexander at Arrowhead, then I don't think have any business in the playoffs.
    BINGO!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    If we can't beat the Seahawks without Hasselbeck and Shawn Alexander at Arrowhead, then I don't think have any business in the playoffs.
    Yep!


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    You all have got that right! In fact to make the play offs this team has got to show up every game from now on, no more movie lot stand ins, The O has got to do their jobs, the D has got to do thier jobs, and the SP Ts have got to do their jobs, see there, I could make a TV announcer, I know how to do their job, (grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

    For Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Boy do I have Hope! (this is so Chiefster doesn't get on me coach)(grin)


  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, but whats the point. We all know that Indianapolis has this thing all locked up.

    Matter of fact, They were supposed to win the last 2 or three superbowls if I remember right.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Yeah, but whats the point. We all know that Indianapolis has this thing all locked up.

    Matter of fact, They were supposed to win the last 2 or three superbowls if I remember right.
    Yes, but if Manning hurts his pointing finger, he will not be able to fuction at the line of scrimmage, and then everybody will try to make a point! (Grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

    :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    You all have got that right! In fact to make the play offs this team has got to show up every game from now on, no more movie lot stand ins, The O has got to do their jobs, the D has got to do thier jobs, and the SP Ts have got to do their jobs, see there, I could make a TV announcer, I know how to do their job, (grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

    For Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Boy do I have Hope! (this is so Chiefster doesn't get on me coach)(grin)
    You forgot to mention the coaches; other then that you would have made DV proud with that statement. :-D


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Here Comes The Seahags!


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    You all have got that right! In fact to make the play offs this team has got to show up every game from now on, no more movie lot stand ins, The O has got to do their jobs, the D has got to do thier jobs, and the SP Ts have got to do their jobs, see there, I could make a TV announcer, I know how to do their job, (grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

    For Hope :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: Boy do I have Hope! (this is so Chiefster doesn't get on me coach)(grin)
    You forgot to mention the coaches; other then that you would have made DV proud with that statement. :-D
    Hey, Us announcer types use our mouths, not our brains, you are expecting to much from Us, give us a break, (grin)


    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

    8-) :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •