Thread: Thanks Chief fans

Default Thanks Chief fans

Thanks for not kicking us while we were down after Sunday. Much appreciated. I have nothing but love for KC and their fans and hope you guys can do well. Maybe we can give you Matt Flynn next season. Would love to visit Arrowhead someday as well. Take care and Merry Christmas to you guys. God bless from a Packer fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Packfan11 View Post
    Thanks for not kicking us while we were down after Sunday. Much appreciated. I have nothing but love for KC and their fans and hope you guys can do well. Maybe we can give you Matt Flynn next season. Would love to visit Arrowhead someday as well. Take care and Merry Christmas to you guys. God bless from a Packer fan.
    Wouldn't expect anything less from a Packer's fan. Classy fans, classy organization. Merry Christmas and good luck in the Superbowl:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Packfan11 View Post
    We won't get any fan while there down as long as your not a bolts faider or donkey fan who only shows up here when there team is able to take us down.

Good luck to your team. Until we are out I will say I hope it's you guys who we beat in the super bowl.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Good luck the rest of the way Packfan11!

Thank you for stopping by! Great game, good luck towards another Super Bowl!