Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 16 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

    Default Football Gameplan's Week 16 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUHaY41ggbw"]Chiefs vs Raiders Video Preview[/ame]

    Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

    Em

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 56

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Great analysis. I loved the line "ball security. Get that through the airport." lol.

    Picking the Chiefs at home? I guess the win over the Packers was your ticket to get on the Chiefs banswagon, huh?
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Great analysis. I loved the line "ball security. Get that through the airport." lol.

    Picking the Chiefs at home? I guess the win over the Packers was your ticket to get on the Chiefs banswagon, huh?
    LOL! You like that huh?? The key for me was consistency at the QB spot.. Orton is better than Cassel and Palko combined.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 56

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    LOL! You like that huh?? The key for me was consistency at the QB spot.. Orton is better than Cassel and Palko combined.


    There you go Chiefs fans. An "expert" opinion! I guess we can end the Orton vs. Cassel debate right now.

    Thanks, Em.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You had it right the first time Em, it's a "hated" rivalry.

    Good job as usual!


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I hate that you picked us, everytime that happens, bad things occur.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,172
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 258
    Given: 275

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I hate that you picked us, everytime that happens, bad things occur.
    EXACTLY!!!! I hope Em hasn't cursed us!!!!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If RAC wants this job and the players want RAC, this will be a Faider Butt Whoopin! Good job Em!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Bring on the Raider whoopin. We're at home so I expect nothing less than 140-0 at the very least.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You had it right the first time Em, it's a "hated" rivalry.

    Good job as usual!
    LOL!! Thanks Homie!

Similar Threads

  1. Football Gameplan's Week 15 Chiefs vs Packers Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. Football Gameplan's Week 8 Chiefs vs Chargers Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:05 AM
  3. Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:27 PM
  4. Football Gameplan's Week 4 Chiefs vs Vikings Preview Video
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:08 PM
  5. Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 9 Preview Video - Chiefs vs Raiders
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •