Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We had better blow out Denver at home.

Default We had better blow out Denver at home.

Now that Orton can play the game without someone holding him back he is going to start in Denver.

I know it is a few weeks away but I am ready for then. I am ready to see an *** whooping. Orton should have a fire under him..being cut and replaced by that Sh!t bag tebow who is over rated peice of crap that needs to stop being a QB cause hes a dam running back.

...and denver has already started their 3 game losing streak...
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

If the Bills don't beat the Tebows then we have no shot for a play off spot. We have to win both remaining games and the Lions have to take the Chargers. It's a long shot but who knows what will happen.

Aside from being a Chiefs fan, I'm the biggest Bills/Lions fan in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Aside from being a Chiefs fan, I'm the biggest Bills/Lions fan in the world.
    AMEN!

Orton deserves a chance to stuff it down Denver's throat by knocking them out of the playoffs and giving us our second AFC WEST CHAMPIONSHIP in a row.

It is already written upon the tablets. Denver and San Diego will both lose this weekend.

The Chiefs will BRUTALIZE Oakland.

Orton will get his chance at payback!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    If the Bills don't beat the Tebows then we have no shot for a play off spot. We have to win both remaining games and the Lions have to take the Chargers. It's a long shot but who knows what will happen.
    Im not even worried about playoffs. I just wanna see a slaughter of Denver even though it 2 weeks away. Once Denver losses and SD losses this week then we can bring up the word playoffs.

Even if Denver wins this week....Go Chiefs!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I too would luv to see us crush denvr but i'll be happy w/a one point win!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

After the Packers game I want to Crush both of Them. Remember 2 years ago we took Denver out of the playoffs. It's time for a repeat!

Denver defense will be much more difficult than GB. We scored 19 points on the worst/2nd worst defense in the NFL in most categories and the 2nd worst overall. If you think we will crush anyone when we could only score 19 points on such a bad defense, don't watch the game. This is going to be a battle of defenses. It should be a very low scoring game and, while I like Orton and hope he and Cassel wage a brutal war for starter next year, when he can't even score 14 points people will be off his bandwagon and back on the "draft a good QB" bandwagon again.

With or without a chance to win the division, I just want to win against Faiders and Ponies.
    Faiders, another dose of picks for them, I don't need a shutout, just a high margin win.
    Ponies, just a win, even by a half point, but I really want that Tebow gets exposed, don't let him run or throw. Reshard Langford and Travis Daniels will have to play a good game against the run.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast