Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill muir and hali want crenel as hc

Romeo has a lot of people in his corner. I think they are more of favor of Romeo then they were in Haley.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

This doesn't surprise me at all. If Romeo isn't the Chiefs next head coach, then Muir is likely out of a job. I'm sure he loves the fact that Crennel doesn't interfere much in his play calling and would like to stay in KC.

And I would bet that Hali is expressing the feelings of everybody on the defense. I don't know if another HC would want to keep Crennel or not at DC (he should) and I'm sure the defense wants to keep him here one way or another.

Make it happen, Scott!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I think this is clear evidence of the truth ... it has all been a conspiracy.

The players have been throwing the games so that Haley would get fired. The players AND the coaches. It is obvious. The players just wanted Haley gone and wanted their boy Romeo in as coach.

I mean, how else can you explain 3 people getting "torn" ACLs and Bowe not reaching for a pass that was clearly out of his reach.

The horrible play calling and delay of games was clearly Muir trying to get Haley fired.

The blowouts by the defense was strategic by Romeo to get the HC fired.

!!!!!!! SARCASM ALERT !!!!!!!

LOL, just kidding before someone calls me insane

Well one things for sure. YOU DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THE CHIEFS PLAYERS DEFENDING HAILEY AND HIM KEEPING HIS JOB! But they will speak up for Romeo.

I was a Haley defender to the end. It has become quite clear however that Haley was not helping our team. I'm going to go out and shoot a crow in the morning so that I can have an appropriate dinner.

Reading an article on this earlier, I came across this statement, which brought to mind how I felt during that time:

Former Chiefs defensive end Jason Babin currently leads the league with 18.0 sacks. Babin recorded 2.0 sacks in four starts for Kansas City as a mid-season acquisition in 2008.
    I thought he was a good pick up, and that we were silly to get rid of him. Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Reading an article on this earlier, I came across this statement, which brought to mind how I felt during that time:

I thought he was a good pick up, and that we were silly to get rid of him. Dang.
    Would he have translated to our 3/4 D? The Iggles play a 4/3 and Herm had us in a 4/3 at that tiime.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Would he have translated to our 3/4 D? The Iggles play a 4/3 and Herm had us in a 4/3 at that tiime.
    This and also, did we get anything in return for him? I don't remember.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    This and also, did we get anything in return for him? I don't remember.

No, he was a free agent. Not knowing a whole lot about him, I can't say whether he would have been able to make the change to a 4-3 OLD (Like Hali), but clearly the guy can get to the QB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast