Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all the orton bandwagoners and thats exactly what u are.

Default To all the orton bandwagoners and thats exactly what u are.

First and foremost we, i think, are all chiefs fans. Some of us express it differently than others. With that said all of this cassel is terrible, pioli is terrible, haley haf to go. Those that say it are whats wrong with sports today. After the disaster that was herm edwards we were 2 and 14. Haley and pioli came into a bad situation and within 2 yrs we are diclvision champs. Some will say its because of a weak schedul outside of san diego the rest of the afc west benefitted from that same weak schedule so that is a weak argument we went from 4 and 12 to 10 and 6. Yes we got blown out at home by the ravens i know i was there.

Then comes the lockout haley approached it differently than other coaches and our first two games are what u saw. We were a team decimated by injuries. Our best weapon, look at indy, was lost for the season. If green bay lost aaron rodgers which is the same as us losing jamal they sure as hell wouldnt be 13-0. Cassels fav red zonek target moeaki out for the yr, oh and our coach ran out an offensive coordinator that made cassel a probowler and thats exactly what weiss did. Him returning to the kc area is proof that haley was at fault. And now cassel is crap, pioli doesnt know crap, haley was crap.

That view of this team is crap. We are a few key players away from being legitimate contenders. If orton stinks it up u said bring in the next guy. That win now mentality is not what builds a dynasty and thats what i want. The chiefs arent gonna listen to a word we say here, we are fans no more less. These guys go out and play their hearts out, and after cassels first yr when he was basically running for his life to his pro bowl year last year he and orton need to battle it out. The organization will make the right decision.

Merry Christmas Chiefs fans heres to an awesome 2012!

Fun chatting with you all.

But I have a big day tomorrow, so I am going to hit the hay.

Probably have little time the next couple of days, so I will catch up with you after the Holidays.

And Happy holidays to all!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Probably have little time the next couple of days, so I will catch up with you after the Holidays.

And to you too Chief31!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Huh, another Cassel/Orton thread........i don't want cassel and i don't believe in orton

Later "31" Merry Christmas!

Im Not a Big fan of Cassel cause he just isn't clutch, When the games on the line or we need a big play to get back in it he looks downright out of place in the pocket, Overthrows, Missing Open Wide Outs etc. He's made good plays yes but his ability under pressure is not good.

Heres my take on this team right now.

Pioli has done a good job. Could he do a better job yes. But I think that some on here are far to hard on him. Just look at some of the very young talent that's on this team. Mccluster quietly having a solid season. He does more the return punts. Justin Houston Giving us some MUCH needed pass rush. Allen Bailey also starting to show that he can be a help at times. For a rookie what more can you ask for. Then you have the injured guys like Berry and Moaki (or however it's spelled hey i work retail holiday time I am WORN out so I'm not going to bother to look LOL)

Cassel Has not had a lot of talent playing well at the same time. Orton only 1 game to early to tell. If Orton can go win the next 2 games then I look forward to having him and Cassel Battle it out for the starting job next season. If Cassel can't win it then I see him being gone that would just be to much money for a backup.

Coaching. I wouldn't say that Haley was "Crap" I was one that thought that he needed to move on. He just wasn't doing the job. Haley did a great job for this team a season ago. No matter who says what that divison title was EARNED. I find it hard to belive that the other teams in the NFC west were so horrible but on the days they played teams in our divison they were suddenly good for that day a year ago. That's pretty much what people who want to talk about the weak scedule are saying. But Haley clearly wasn't the best man for this job now and for this team. He just wasn't getting them to play every week. He wasn't crap he just wasn't the guy for the job.

All in all this team has A BRIGHT BRIGHT FUTURE I look forward to seeing them get even better.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

What Chief31 says its Holiday time by rule I must say it's not but Happy holidays to you and to all.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    What Chief31 says its Holiday time by rule I must say it's not but Happy holidays to you and to all.
    You too!

Thanks. Same to you.

Were you on Matt Cassel's band-wagon when he won four in a row? When he went 10-6, and got us into the playoffs, and himself into a Pro-Bowl?

The case here is that the massive exaggeration of love for Orton is primarily just a cover for Cassel-hating.

And winning 10 games to win the division is a much bigger accomplishment than winning one regular season game, no matter who that game is against.

Had Orton won all three games, prior to all of this, then the reaction would be a bit more level-headed.

But there were very people willing to stand up for Kyle Orton prior to this game.

Yes I was on Cassel's bandwagon last year! Did I think he was an elite QB though. NO!

Massive exaggeration because I hate Cassel. Yes. Cassel was a huge dissapointment this year and Orton brings hope and shows the true talent our team has. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Winning 10 games a bigger accomplishment then one game. Only if you want to live in the past. I'm thinking about the future of our team!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast