Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

Default Wow!

Damn ugly game! But another ugly down to the wire/OT classic in this epic rivalry. KC has a ton of heart, I think more than last years team. Now if you could beat the Donkeys, it be much apriciated. :)

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yes, I know. I'm hoping Romeo can do to Tebow and Co what he did to GB. Maybe Romeo can get tips from his good friend Bill. I'm not holding my breath. Raiders should have won last week if not for the meltdown late in the 4th.
    As much as I dislike the raiders I can't stand the thought of the teblows making the playoffs. I think we are starting to see the real broncos now, and they are pretty awful with a good D. It's a winnable game but so was this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    There's no such thing as a curse.

Oh, look who I'm talking to. You know 7 is a lucky number, but bad luck comes in threes so you are canceling yourself out.
    Just sayin`

96, need a win over the Raiders to make the playoffs. Loss

99, do I need to explain that one?

02, a win over the Raiders and a Denver loss. Yeah...

10, beaten in OT again, and nearly ruined our playoff shot.

11, happened an hour and a half ago.

When have we ever owned the Raiders playoff chances? Well, they haven't had many, but still.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I'm so torn. I do not want to help the Raiders at all and keeping them out of the playoffs is obv the goal..but The Tebow media hype machine is so so bad. I will wait until Friday before I decide what in the world to root for. Higher draft pick and Raiders out of the playoffs seems like the early leader....but I'd feel like **** rooting against my Chiefs UGH

I am not the least bit torn. I want Kyle Orton to make The Broncos look stupid.

If The Chiefs can't win the division, I really don't care which rival does.

But I definitely want The Broncos to be humiliated for their treatment of Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

But I definitely want The Broncos to be humiliated for their treatment of Orton.
    Yeah that makes more sense...but I really really really hate the Raiders. Having real life friends be huge Raider fans also has a say in this.

Although looking at it as an NFL fan as well (since we will all be watching the playoff games, which are sure to be awesome this year) I think having Tebow possibly luckbox a wildcard win or something would be a pretty hilarious and sure to bring the lol's

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    Yeah that makes more sense...but I really really really hate the Raiders. Having real life friends be huge Raider fans also has a say in this.

Although looking at it as an NFL fan as well (since we will all be watching the playoff games, which are sure to be awesome this year) I think having Tebow possibly luckbox a wildcard win or something would be a pretty hilarious and sure to bring the lol's
    I hear ya there.

But if The Raiders win a playoff game it costs them a draft pick. (I believe it is a first round pick, in 2013) and, you can always make them thank you for their playoff appearance, and anything good that would come of it.

I don't care whether the Donks or F*ckland get to the playoffs and Orton stunk up the field and lost several games which caused him to be cut. I don't think he was done wrong. But he was also being handcuffed and not allowed to open it up like he is being allowed to play here, which should bode well for his future here in KC. What I keep thinking is who do I hate more the Donks or F*ckland? I actually kinda like Tebow because I know he has a very small window to do what he is doing before heading to the CFL or NFLE. Also, the Donks are guaranteed to get bounced in game 1 of the playoffs and the jackoffs from F*ckland have had several REALLY narrow victories because of mistakes by their opposition(like us yesterday) and might actually win 1 playoff game before being bounced. I'm kinda leaning toward preferring the Donks to win the division, but I want to win them next week...damn I'm torn.

If the broncos don't make the playoffs we don't have to hear about tebow for a while. I'd be happy about that considering that's going to be pushed to the front of the news again during the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Agree. I would rather see Orton get to thumb his nose at Denver. I am tired of the Tebow hype. He sure seems like a character guy, for sure, but i'm worn slick on the media coverage. I went into a sport collectable shop yesterday to buy my nephew an autographed pic and someone asked if they had an autographed Tebow picture of him "Tebowing"....come ooooooon, enough about it, already....Can't believe i'm saying this but GO RAIDERS?!?

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I don't care whether the Donks or F*ckland get to the playoffs and Orton stunk up the field and lost several games which caused him to be cut. I don't think he was done wrong. But he was also being handcuffed and not allowed to open it up like he is being allowed to play here, which should bode well for his future here in KC. What I keep thinking is who do I hate more the Donks or F*ckland? I actually kinda like Tebow because I know he has a very small window to do what he is doing before heading to the CFL or NFLE. Also, the Donks are guaranteed to get bounced in game 1 of the playoffs and the jackoffs from F*ckland have had several REALLY narrow victories because of mistakes by their opposition(like us yesterday) and might actually win 1 playoff game before being bounced. I'm kinda leaning toward preferring the Donks to win the division, but I want to win them next week...damn I'm torn.
    Well I too don't really care who goes to the playoffs because they wont make it past the first round. The AFC West this year is a joke. What I do care about is playing it to the end, We still have to beat the Tebows next week in there house. When that game is done it will be time to move on, the real question is with who? IF we lose to Tebow do you really think Pioli will keep Crennel? I don't! This last game is the same ol' s**t, dropped balls in the end zone, interceptions and Wait, 2 blocked kicks? Wow whata ya know, we always find a way to beat ourselves. This is who we are and this is who we have been. Why? We need to find out quickly and move on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast