Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

Default Wow!

Damn ugly game! But another ugly down to the wire/OT classic in this epic rivalry. KC has a ton of heart, I think more than last years team. Now if you could beat the Donkeys, it be much apriciated. :)

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I wanna puke after that game. Blah, is all I have to say.

Be sure to thank Bowe and our field goal protect unit they won the game for you
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Be sure to thank Bowe and our field goal protect unit they won the game for you
    Well, it helped.... The Raiders D practically handed KC the game. Basically, the game could have gone either way.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Congrats Yoda.

At least no one got hurt.

Good luck the rest of the way, we have more than our share of trouble at Invesco though.

Yes, I know. I'm hoping Romeo can do to Tebow and Co what he did to GB. Maybe Romeo can get tips from his good friend Bill. I'm not holding my breath. Raiders should have won last week if not for the meltdown late in the 4th.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yes, I know. I'm hoping Romeo can do to Tebow and Co what he did to GB. Maybe Romeo can get tips from his good friend Bill. I'm not holding my breath. Raiders should have won last week if not for the meltdown late in the 4th.
    At this point, we're talking solely draft picks for the Chiefs, and I do not want to help the Raiders. I will be pretty impartial to a Chiefs win or loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Damn ugly game! But another ugly down to the wire/OT classic in this epic rivalry. KC has a ton of heart, I think more than last years team. Now if you could beat the Donkeys, it be much apriciated. :)
    "Epic rivalry"? If beating a team that is completely cursed every year is what you mean by "epic" then yep. It's been happening since 96!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    "Epic rivalry"? If beating a team that is completely cursed every year is what you mean by "epic" then yep. It's been happening since 96!
    There's no such thing as a curse.

Oh, look who I'm talking to. You know 7 is a lucky number, but bad luck comes in threes so you are canceling yourself out.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast