Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If the lions beat the chargers....

Default If the lions beat the chargers....

Im gonna scream some very un christmas like words.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Im gonna scream some very un christmas like words.
    I don't think there's any doubt that they will. The Chiefs are cursed and I've become accustomed to this kind of thing.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

After losing 4 games in a row to drop to 4-7 the Chiefs were lucky to even be in the playoff hunt.

I'm proud of this team for their character and heart. They gave 100% and were competitive in 4 of the last 5 games against some talented teams. Many other teams would have phoned it in at 0-3 with all of these injuries.

I don't care what the Chargers do at this point. There is no sense in dwelling on what could have been.

And I still want to beat the Broncos next week!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    After losing 4 games in a row to drop to 4-7 the Chiefs were lucky to even be in the playoff hunt.

I'm proud of this team for their character and heart. They gave 100% and were competitive in 4 of the last 5 games against some talented teams. Many other teams would have phoned it in at 0-3 with all of these injuries.

I don't care what the Chargers do at this point. There is no sense in dwelling on what could have been.

And yet they add their annual heart-breaking loss to the Raiders. I guess having heart only gets you so far.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Agreed!

Kyle Orton made a couple of mistakes. But he did do a lot of things well.

I think he is trying too hard to make a lot of noise, to help negotiate for a contract, and he took some extra risks.

Next week though, he has a chance to humiliate the team that humiliated him.

I look forward to it.

And the lions thump the chargers.

And Tebow got spanked....

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I don't think there's any doubt that they will. The Chiefs are cursed and I've become accustomed to this kind of thing.
    The Chiefs aren't cursed..... Chiefs fans are cursed!

From your keyboard to my monitor!

Our schedule got really tough and we started to play a heck of alot better, signs of a gritty scrappy team full of heart and 100% determination. We weren't the most talented bunch out there but our effort made me proud to be a Chief fan.

As far as Lions winning, lets be realistic we had a 6%-ish chance to make the playoffs soo...

I'm glad we were in a meaningful game this late and even next week's despite us being out is soo soo meaningful for Orton and the rest of our team. If our troops rally around Orton, it might be the sign of a true leader on this team which we desperately need on teh offensive side of the ball. Thomas Jones? Come on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast