Thread: I hope muir

Default I hope muir

isn't the oc next year

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    isn't the oc next year
    It's strange. Everyone was complaining that the offense was too conservative in the red zone last week and we "only" came away with field goals because of it.

So this week, we get more aggressive (which is what everyone was clamoring for) and what happens? Orton throws an interception. I can't help thinking if we played more conservative like last week, we would have got the field goal and won today.

Be careful what you wish for ...
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    It's strange. Everyone was complaining that the offense was too conservative in the red zone last week and we "only" came away with field goals because of it.

So this week, we get more aggressive (which is what everyone was clamoring for) and what happens? Orton throws an interception. I can't help thinking if we played more conservative like last week, we would have got the field goal and won today.

Be careful what you wish for ...
    I still don't think it was that aggressive early...2 handoffs to Thomas Jones w/ 1st and goal from the 5?

Either way the Chiefs choose to go I am ok with. No matter who is calling the game next year is going to have to have a better line or we will have the same result.

We still need an identity, playing down to the raiders level of penalties is unacceptable after playing so well against the pack.

I agree, I still wasnt happy with the redzone play calling for the GB game. The guy doesn't know how to call good plays. He had an ok call against the packers till the redzone.

Then the 4th down I believe it was in the raiders game...terrbile play call. Why didnt they try to draw them off sides?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Either way the Chiefs choose to go I am ok with. No matter who is calling the game next year is going to have to have a better line or we will have the same result.

We still need an identity, playing down to the raiders level of penalties is unacceptable after playing so well against the pack.
    We shouldve won this one. Our defense played great all game, but we had a difficult time sacking Palmer and they held up long enough to burn us one last time deep. Penalties and Turnovers cost us the game. I was still very proud on how everyone stepped up and gave their all.
    Last edited by GoHardorGoHome; 12-25-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: typo
    "If only we could take the 90's D and our '03 O......there's our Superbowl" :(