Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Orton is still better

Default Orton is still better

Our team just played worse and the Raiders played better.

Matt cassel #'s in 28-0 win over raiders: 161 yards, 0 tds, 2 inceptions, 0 sacks

Kyle Orton's #'s in overtime loss to raiders: 300 yards, 1 td, 2 interception, 0 sacks.

Kyle Orton played better in his second game then Matt did in his third season with the Chiefs. As you can see Kyle Orton maybe better but he is just a bandage we need a lot of help our O-line got destroyed, we got beat by their speedy WR, and two FG's blocked WTF!!!!!!

Oh and Merry Christmas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You have a long way to go to take that job!!
    I can't even imagine what it would take....but I would rather leave it imagining....lol

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Halle-friggn-lulya!!!!

All this ship has been started by one brand new to the board single-player homer. And he has gotten us all snapping at each other like rabid dogs.

He has no interest in a reasoned discussion. Single player homer. Nothing more.

Appears on the board for the first time after the player whose jock he sniffs is picked up by our Chiefs and within a few weeks this whole board is a one topic discussion and one big fight.

We've been sounding like a bunch of Raiders fans. Me included! The little weasle sucked me in too.

Just ignore him.
    I think you are being a little too hard on MMO. He's a big fan of Kyle's and he is passionate about it. All he is done is come on here and express the same opinion (and backed it up with the same arguments) over and over and over again. For the most part, he has been pretty respectful toward others while strenuously (and sometimes stubbornly) sticking to his guns.

You can't blame him for how you and others react to what he says. You will notice that I haven't engaged him in a lot of debate. If I have an opinion or perspective that hasn't been expressed already 100 times, I will jump in, make my case and jump back out.

This is a public forum and people have a right to say what they want. We, in turn, have a right to respond however we want, but we are solely responsible for the way in which we react.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789